Considering betting on sports

• Start date
  • Replies 171 Comments
  • Views 12,271 Views
Obviously if it's just a boost on some ML or spread that pushes it past the other side I can just take it or arb it.

You mean you just get cash and don't even have to bet it all on one side? We don't have anything close to that.

Is the boost for a particular team? I don't think those odds boosts get you over the vig in general.

Daily. They're what reno said and I don't think they overcome the juice either. So it's a specific 3 team parlay here that should be +308 but they offer it at +370. It's crap.

I completed the roll on $3300 bonus (300 new sign up and deposit match up to 3k) - stake and winnings. Crazy easy and basically just lost the vig. Gonna get everyone I know to do it.

How about this. Odds boost currently offering +800 new England and Oakland win. Pinny odds are +171 and +195 for combined implied prob of .125 or +700. Is this +800 a good bet or am I crazy?

you're calculation looks right to me :dunno: If you add the 10c true line lets say still +757

3C0DEA22-7A54-4892-80A6-6A22564B0306.jpeg

I can barely keep up with all the bonuses and various bets at other books covering the other side, etc. This is wild.

Is there any profit in middling o/u in college basketball? I'm helping someone out on a bonus by betting the other side so I'm using them... I assume they're not profitable vs the juice since they're so easy to find but thought I'd ask if anyone knows for sure.