common Jean-Louis

• Start date
  • Replies 2,225 Comments
  • Views 149,979 Views
So JL has a dentist appointment next Friday. Not just a dentist but a special children's dentist.

It's special because CHILDREN'S TEETH END UP FALLING DOWN ANYWAY SO WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS THE POINT EXCEPT FOR SEPARATING ME FROM MY WIFE'S MONEY.

Checking out the shops in North London

ACW2Kxf.jpg

Traveling BebE!!

Did you have to pay full fare for his air seat?

So JL has a dentist appointment next Friday. Not just a dentist but a special children's dentist.

It's special because CHILDREN'S TEETH END UP FALLING DOWN ANYWAY SO WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS THE POINT EXCEPT FOR SEPARATING ME FROM MY WIFE'S MONEY.

I had problems with my baby teeth. They were foking painful and I think got infected once. They finally put me to sleep and pulled like 4 of them. In general from what I remember being a kid wasn't easy. Shots,colds, flues, closet monsters:sparesomecutter:

Traveling BebE!!

Did you have to pay full fare for his air seat?

Yah. Was quite affordable by Canadian standards, 500 bucks a seat. Good flight too, on a massive 777. Babay had a blast and there was enough legroom that he couldn't kick the seat in front of him.

go in the Tube

trainsqueezedribbble_400x300.gif

Today was a writeoff what with the jet lag, but we're basically gonna spend the next five days in the Tube to get to the Central London attractions. I'm told that rush hour is comparable to the Toronto subway (which is quite bad.) We'll see what happens.

Good luck Matty and you and the family have a blast! Drink some local beer and give us a review! :cheers:

MrM look out for these guys in Manchester, they're going to be huge. Friend of our London hosts started it a couple years ago. That session IPA was godly.

5t1Hux0.jpg

I also sampled some Highland Park 25 tonight. Guy hosting us is a bit of a baller nerd.

lJ2tss7.jpg

I had problems with my baby teeth. They were foking painful and I think got infected once. They finally put me to sleep and pulled like 4 of them. In general from what I remember being a kid wasn't easy. Shots,colds, flues, closet monsters:sparesomecutter:

Fuck those closet monsters. They were the worst.

Today was a writeoff what with the jet lag, but we're basically gonna spend the next five days in the Tube to get to the Central London attractions. I'm told that rush hour is comparable to the Toronto subway (which is quite bad.) We'll see what happens.

Awesome. I'm jealous. Have fun..be safe. JL ---international traveler! Kids these days travel further and more often than when I was a kid. I wasn't on a plane til I was 17 or so.

Yah. Was quite affordable by Canadian standards, 500 bucks a seat. Good flight too, on a massive 777. Babay had a blast and there was enough legroom that he couldn't kick the seat in front of him.

I don't travel over oceans unless I'm in 180 degree lie flat. Professor Blitty changed my life.

I don't travel over oceans unless I'm in 180 degree lie flat. Professor Blitty changed my life.

Been meaning to ask about that. Sounds like you guys are into major frequent-flyer bonus hustling stuff.

[video=youtube_share;TlffqkHfVBU]http://youtu.be/TlffqkHfVBU[/video]

Goldfish crackers

JL's diet is 1/3 Cheerios, 1/3 goldfish crackers and 1/3 fries with ketchup