Colonoscopy-which of you degenerates been there?

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,483 Views

topgame85

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Varying reports of how shitty it actually is so lets get the real story. As unhealthy as most gamblers are,stress, drinking, smoking, overweight, sex with tranny hookers etc. I am sure many have had to get one to check out the situation. How much does this process blow.

It can be quite pleasurable if you are in the right frame of mind.

My father died of colon cancer and I tuen 30 in a year and ahalf so I will be going for these soon.

God bless.

I have not had a colonoscopy but I once had a cystoscopy which is when they shove the camera up your sheboinker. For most of us that is a much smaller hole and a much more harrowing experience.

That's how hardcore I am.

I only cried a little bit.

nope but while we are on the sujbect of uncomfortable ass hole invasions....

but I'm pretty sure I should go get my prostate checked... I think I made it about softball size in college with amphetamines.

anyone ever had a biopsy taken of their prostate?

sorry to hear 5'er no history in my family but people starting to pressure me to get checked out becuase been shitting blood for a year, only 24 and unisured so reluctant to spend the $1200 or whatever but they are not giving me much of a choice in the matter. I figure I am laying $1200 and some discomfort against my life which isn't too good of a bet in the longterm.

Never. However, I do get fisted every once in a while.

topper I watched my father die and take his final breaths in front of my eyes.

topper you take these tests, it isn't a big deal, it could save a lot of heatbreak.

god bless/

sorry to hear 5'er no history in my family but people starting to pressure me to get checked out becuase been shitting blood for a year, only 24 and unisured so reluctant to spend the $1200 or whatever but they are not giving me much of a choice in the matter. I figure I am laying $1200 and some discomfort against my life which isn't too good of a bet in the longterm.

Hemorrhoids.

Go get checked, so many ailments are treatable/curable if detected early.

Jeezus topper go get that checked out. Even if it's only minor, it's just gross!

topper, i will tell you buddy, its not the most pleasurable ordeal to go through, but the peace of mind you receive from a clean bill of health is well worth it. diverticulitis runs rampant in my family and when i hit 30, i got all kinds of tests done that they said i didnt need for another 5-10 yrs. to be honest, the day before, when you have to fast and drink the stuff that makes you shit all day, is probably the worst part of the whole thing.

LOL love your sig RayRay.

And I agree...health should not be f'd with. How many stubborn men have died too soon because they were too rugged to visit a doctor. Ninja please!

Sometimes I give them to myself, but the other day I ended up on the floor in a fetal position upside down with my ass in the air and a tooth fairy appeared and gave me herpes, a 6 piece McNugget, and a rimjob.

I think that's how I got the mouth herpes. That tooth fairy is a fukkin bitch.

Bread lives by these. But not the medical kind.:ohmy:

Hey Topper, I'd be more than happy to do some sort of...dress rehearsal...with you.

scholar's organic colon scoping procedure comes with a 99% patient satisfaction rate

That's what I've been telling Onner since I met him!