• Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 1,043 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
"Soccer events must be played within two days of the original date scheduled to have action. They are graded no action once the official announcement for the new date is given or 2 days are up."

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

The above is the answer I received when I asked them about grading my wager a push - it has yet to be graded and I wanted them to do so so I can use the funds for a different play.

Whatever became of Martin Rowlands?

He held such promise.

It is a damn stupid rule to a league match.
Both teams have games scheduled for Saturday and the chances of the game being played within 48hrs are zero.

Same thing at BetPhoenix....but it is 24 hours instead of 2 days.

This bet still pending at 5 Dimes, even with no chance of a replay in time :dunno:

I'm confused. Why do they allow it if it is less than 2 days before match? I must be missing something. Not a soccer bettor so I'm sure I am.

This bet still pending at 5 Dimes, even with no chance of a replay in time :dunno:
Smitch, I called them and they graded my bet. The funds are now back in my 5D acct.

I'm confused. Why do they allow it if it is less than 2 days before match? I must be missing something. Not a soccer bettor so I'm sure I am.

In the chance the game gets played the next day. In the modern game that hardly ever happens.

Oh I get it now. Nevermind my dumbness.