• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 496 Views
Local kid shot this, 95%

eclipse in indiana

We had 100% coverage here. This was what it looked like:

eclipse in san antonio

Arguments about clouds and totality is making me hornnnyyyyyy

@Tron perfect time to go rate Kavya in Juror's thread, and possibly avoid being called a gay

Non clouded totality there are stars in the sky. Clouds don't matter.

Fair. I think watching that Veritasium video beforehand just made me focus on the sudden darkness aspect of the eclipse over everything else. Guy almost looks like he's having a mild panic attack. I did not experience anything near that strong but there was a clear bout of euphoria during totality.

COOL SHIT.

Now I'm gonna have to try and not argue with relatives about the coolness/uncoolness of total eclipses. I realize that most people don't give a shit about this stuff. It's ok.

I forgot about the timelapse I did on my phone, which I just put down on the ground. Phone is much newer than my GoPro Hero 5 Session which means it compensates more in low light (between ~1:00 and 1:10 in the vid)

Not a very interesting vid but you get glimpses of my fat ass gorging on chips and/or grabbing my eclipse glasses to look up during pockets of visible occultation.

:lmao:

If I was this guy listening to that .....
stevie wonder sees crack babies

I might think this is who is speaking .....
Kamala Harris pointing at the eclipse

Note she is talking to HS students, not like 1st graders etc etc

Full vid. Totality starts around 4:30 and ends 4 mins later. I should've kept recording a few more minutes.

whoah I was thinking it was more gradual but from 4:20 to 4:50 it just offs

:clap: