Clean it up...

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,592 Views
It was less than a page of bumps. If you click to page 2, it's like they never happened. Sorry guys.

I would make it 5 but I just like Blitty's new avatar so so much! :up:

bumping is like a japanese sword

anybody can hold one and take pictures with it trying to look cool

but it takes someone special to master it

kato was getting in form but was young

betplom is like a foreigner that got kick out of the academy and now spends his nights in the bars of pattaya

tacomax is a samurai

bumping is like a japanese sword

anybody can hold one and take pictures with it trying to look cool

but it takes someone special to master it

kato was getting in form but was young

betplom is like a foreigner that got kick out of the academy and now spends his nights in the bars of pattaya

tacomax is a samurai

:like:

blitty you ever been to Thailand? I have never been there

No never. I want to go. Lesdoit!

and meet picoman there, he knows the scene well

And meet this chick called Shari there! I heard she's cool!!!

While I refuse to jump on Team Unrelvant (fucking common) I refuse to jump on Team Blitty because the bumps are seeming a bit too bumpy.

You know I love you Blittay but this is becoming all a bit too Caspy-esque.

Although he doesn't bump at all.

:wally:

Plommer and kato do it all the time. This was my first time.

Good grief. :imsorry:

Blitty, I have no issue with 10 bumps. But when I logged on the whole first page was bumps. Just do it in moderation is all.

Thanks Blitty

I have mixed feelings. Some of the bumps were very meaningful to me and I reread some old threads I had forgotten about from start to finish. I laughed, I cried.

Some of the bumps I was fairly indifferent to.

I think the secret to effective bumping is to focus on things that are of interest to me specifically.

Yes RJ. He's basically saying that I had a 65% success rate with my bumps. Very similar to real life. I'll take it.

Yes RJ. He's basically saying that I had a 65% success rate with my bumps. Very similar to real life. I'll take it.

lol

xoxo

Wow Unreal.

So now herman is the new me and I'm the new casper. I can't believe this is happening. :nope:

You are the new me? I don't understand. I don't ever bump threads to make myself more relevant here. I just start new ones and bring NEW material to the table.

Wow Unreal.

So now herman is the new me and I'm the new casper. I can't believe this is happening. :nope:

:lmao: totally awesome

And meet this chick called Shari there! I heard she's cool!!!

While I refuse to jump on Team Unrelvant (fucking common) I refuse to jump on Team Blitty because the bumps are seeming a bit too bumpy.

You know I love you Blittay but this is becoming all a bit too Caspy-esque.

Although he doesn't bump at all.

:wally:

nice, this post has layers of meaning

good call on the bumps

as a bumper i am always down with bump

play away playa (biltty)

plommer is very good at bumps ( i learned from him and the master, tacomax)