Chinese Boob Clamp?

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 5,188 Views
Rayray, how many Asian boob jobs have you paid for?

1.5 ...current asian paid for 1 of her new boobs...haha..

and i paid for a lift for the girl i dated for a few years before any asians...she was tiny with huge boobs...it wasnt that expensive

im a big fan of plastic surgery

Tella don't stress about small boobs.

With that said, DO stress if you have small boobs that are not perky. I think I speak for most men when I say that nothing makes my penis more sad than small boobs that flap around.

I'd actually prefer small, perky boobs over big, floppy boobs any day.

And fok a bunch of misleading boob clamp. Shit should be illegal.

i want that!!! though i do always feel bad for guys when girls wear those things, it's like false advertising. once you take that thing off the guy's bound to be disappointed.

without translation that infomercial would sell millions here

i was going to say teela...i bet you have ordered some already...looks like a great product...
odds a GL drunk picks up a man dressed in drag wearing one of these -120

This has 174 written all over it.

Ray, I thought of you when I saw this. I have a feeling that you've already watched this 4.5 times.

very quickly if you wouldnt mind, could you tell me where u purchased them, or possibly send me a link? I have been searching evevery where and cannot seem to find it for the life of me!

hey teela any chance you want to share where you purchased them, some of us need a little extra help too!!

Coleman_wtf.gif

teela, get a boob job while you are in the hospital...right after you spit out the kid...its the hip thing to do :yes: