Chinese Boob Clamp?

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 5,155 Views
oh wow

what a can of worms for this poster to open

I wonder what that cleavage smells like after 12 hours of wearing that thing?

Unlike the other female posters around here, I need all of the help that I can get.

I have already ordered a dozen.

Unlike the other female posters around here, I need all of the help that I can get.

I have already ordered a dozen.
One for each day of the week?

also, by the way

2 more things

how did Pico not make this post FIRST

AND

does the clam make a vijayjay tighter too?

around 35+ seconds it seems to make this "clamp" be a miracle shoelace that makes everything on a women "perfect" for a woman.

I think is also, tightens around her brain, and makes her say "yes, sir." "I understand" "I'd like to bring my girlfriend to bed with us" as well

Looks nice and everything but I wonder when women are going to stop doing these things to themselves. Can't be comfortable.

Archie, women in China have no voice or opinion, their only function is to please men, Teela is just trying to be more like a Chinese woman.

i was going to say teela...i bet you have ordered some already...looks like a great product...
odds a GL drunk picks up a man dressed in drag wearing one of these -120

Ray, I thought of you when I saw this. I have a feeling that you've already watched this 4.5 times.

This.....was awesome. Thank you Teela.

it is depressing...i feel like somewhere during my asian fetish, i could have saved myself so much money by buying some of these things

great find teela

better than charlie sheen

Rayray, how many Asian boob jobs have you paid for?

Another none issue here! Teela, completely serious here, I have seen you and very attractive lady indeed. Do whatever you want with the boobies but as long as you don't clamp up your bottom region you won't lose any business! :greencheck:

so you get this desirable cleavage filled ass lifted no gut honey back to your house

take off the clothes slowly

see this contraption

untie

oh god

disappointment

but ur getting laid so you fight the disappointment

and then you never call her again unless you are really drunk