check Kiting

• Start date
  • Replies 174 Comments
  • Views 8,627 Views
I did a google image search for "wtf is going on here" and this was on the first page. Not kidding.

mO6u0DaSbiuaairhL5YqJNFfo1_400.jpg

MF: 3
CB: 0

Robyn, what is going on here is MF is winning hundreds of thousands of dollars at poker while posting and I am drinking a bottle of wine that is worth more than his chips.

(Like a $30 bottle)

Alright, who hijacked cougar's account?

Polaroid, was that you?

Alright, who hijacked cougar's account?

Polaroid, was that you?

No kidding. I've never seen this side of him when posting before.

Coug, if we're ever going to get drunk together over multiple bottles of wine, please take note of which one it is you're drinking right now. Me no likey.

Robyn, what is the going rate for hiring a Golden Girl to float this bitch?

No kidding. I've never seen this side of him when posting before.

Coug, if we're ever going to get drunk together over multiple bottles of wine, please take note of which one it is you're drinking right now. Me no likey.

Shari, I am not angry. I am just having a sparring match with MF'er and losing pretty well according to Mr. X.

Bottle is 2006 Simi Cab. Not bad actually.

MrX
Two problems:

1) I pressed the BAN button on Papageorge and the damn thing didn't work. Cost me nude Nina picks, too.

2) Had the BAN button worked, we would have missed out on an epic 30-whatever page thread, which makes me even more gun-shy than I already was.

Have you noticed? You pressed the ban button on PappaGeorge and then mysteriously Shari found out about Georgie's little scams and he hasn't been back for the last couple of days. You pressed the ban button on brock landers and mysteriously - and probably totally out of character - he starts a racist thread that gets him banned.

MrX - that isn't a ban button, that a button that makes people do things they don't know they're doing. Quick, try it on Bread.

Wait...

Brock got banned?

Is he a racist?

I need to step out of this thread for a minute.

MrX - that isn't a ban button, that a button that makes people do things they don't know they're doing. Quick, try it on Bread.

I can't. I just can't.

Good idea, though.

I have ice cream. this is better than tv!