Championship Sunday

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 1,274 Views
MrX
It was declined, they didn't pick up the flag.

i believed the play lost 15 yards and thinking if the penalty was taken, the 15 yards would have been walked off from the original line of scrimmage (same spot Wilson was sacked at) and the down would have been played over! Doesn't make sense to me ..... maybe the league will tell us Monday the refs fuked up! :dunno:

Oh shit.

+ 40 million

He didn't even get his hands on the ball.

It hit him in the fucking helmet.

:facepalm:

It's going to be a long, cold SADCAT winter in Green Bay! Maybe!

That was so embarrassing

So many odd little things to analyze. Why did that Packer player when he intercepted the ball go straight down? Like that would have made sense if there was 1:09 left but there was still 5+ minutes. Guy could have picked up 10, 20 yards - maybe more.

So many odd little things to analyze. Why did that Packer player when he intercepted the ball go straight down? Like that would have made sense if there was 1:09 left but there was still 5+ minutes. Guy could have picked up 10, 20 yards - maybe more.

I hear what you're saying but 50% of the time a corner intercepts the ball, he fumbles the ball trying to get an extra 4 or 5 yards.

I think what Muddy was thinking that the guy seemed like he had clear sailing ahead of him! My son said when it happened, so much time left in game, what was he thinking? Field goal there might have sealed it!

Yeah he didn't even wait until contact was imminent. Like if he knows he's a major pantload who can't be trusted with the ball - he could have run 10 yards until someone was somewhere near him and then slid. Field position in football - it's a thing. But he just went straight down like they had the game in the bag.

Anyway, all-around major choke job.

I agree with Mudcat..if it's a ball on the ground...dive on it..don't pick it up...that int..should have ran...

That wasn't a hindsight thought either...when he caught the ball and went down my thought was....what a dumb African.