Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Trons favorite day on the NFL season.

Green Bay at Seattle 3:05 PM

Indianapolis at New England 6:40 PM

Beyond feeling good about New England covering, I have no leans on these two yet. Giving these games a look now.

Who do we like?

Can we get a Gamelive consensus?

Last edited:
I'm actually looking hard at U23.5 1H in that game.

But we have an official selection for the AFC Championship.......

Drumroll please........

Patriots -6.5 -115 (2 units)

For dessert I took a sprinkle of ARod ml to go along with him to win the super bowl.

Difficult for the magnitude of the games not to affect the magnitude of my bets.

I want to push towards Aaron Rodgers with two hands and a foot but I have had to good a year to do that.

So consensus we will not have.

:yoda:

Good looking prop as long as ARod doesn't get hurt -

ARod -6.5 pass attempts vs Wilson -115.

The line on Pinnacle Sports is now +8.5 for Green Bay. I think that looks pretty good to me at the moment.

I think over 43.5 is likely as well. I have not bet yet.

Now I am not so sure. :dunno:

Last edited:
What am I missing on that declined personal foul?

It's a late hit, which is a deadball foul. It should get tacked on to the end of the sack with loss of down. Right?

Maybe it was not on that hit.

Common Wroggers.

MrX

It's a late hit, which is a deadball foul. It should get tacked on to the end of the sack with loss of down. Right?

#12thman

MrX

The refs determined that the play wasn't over and no penalty given. Thought personal foul yardage is walked off no matter what? The Seattle player got a free shot at giving Matthews a cheap ahot and makes no sense to me.

It was declined, they didn't pick up the flag.