Champions League Draw

• Start date
  • Replies 109 Comments
  • Views 7,001 Views
too many bayern bets to list... all over them from +105 to -105... pk/.5 ... 7 bets in all on them and a draw bet... cant wait for this one to lose and have pavy come in and tell me i shouldnt be betting soccer

I hope you lose your ass Ray and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. You have no business betting these games blindly.

blindly? good one:ouch:... but i forgot nobody here but you knows anything about the teams, players, stadiums, weather or gets inside info on most matches ... going to beat a ton of closers on this one pavers...good luck to ya boss

AC-Milan-Home-Strip-2012.jpg

Appears to be an uphill battle without Black Magic wearing the jersey! We shall see!

big on porto

blindly? good one:ouch:... but i forgot nobody here but you knows anything about the teams, players, stadiums, weather or gets inside info on most matches ... going to beat a ton of closers on this one pavers...good luck to ya boss

Can you describe in a couple sentences the difference between the diamond formation and 3-5-2 formation?

Good luck to you too! I'm on Porto ML.

Can you describe in a couple sentences the difference between the diamond formation and 3-5-2 formation?

Good luck to you too! I'm on Porto ML.

I don't even know what league porto is in. Soccer is the best sport to play line moves there is.

I don't even know what league porto is in. Soccer is the best sport to play line moves there is.

That's because they wager billions on these games.

If it's the best then please give it the respect it deserves and call it by it's proper name, football.

Durito it's football, or futbol, NOT soccer.

common.

Refs make mistakes everywhere.

what a bad call.

Porto up 1-0. One time!

nice plays guys :highfive:

shoot us a winner saulty.... saultyyyy one timmmerr !!!

schalke is playing horribly domesctically now they are going to hell