Champions League Draw

• Start date
  • Replies 109 Comments
  • Views 6,996 Views
Celtic controlling the match.They look really shaky at the back, we need more pushing and shoving on these corner kicks.

PSG looks strong

5dimes has +1 +118 Celtic for the game . I think celtic ties it up here but that away goal is going to hurt

Valencia loses David Villa, David Silva and Mata because of finances and is basically bankrupt and owned by the spanish government it seems. PSG is one of the richest clubs on football, gets Carlo Ancelotti , Ibrahimovic, Beckham and Silva were watching this one, Pastore. They even have a posh way to present the lineups for the game

BC7MpHHCIAI3YwQ.jpg:large

heavy weight fight boys :punches:

excited for this one

:dieantwoord:

Who do we like today boys? I'm tempted to put a few bucks on Real Madrid -0.5 but at 1.588 : 1 it is hardly worth it.

Juve!!!!!!!!!

Bravo Bravo

I put some change on the over 3 when it was +104.

shak/bor Over 2' -120

You gotta love the bad diving by both teams so far... you wanna talk about bad acting.

That 1st goal was a beauty.

For what it's worth; i had a small parlay on both games going to a draw... tee hee.

pack house in Belo Horizonte gonna be a good one between atletico and sao paulo

boca toluca as well, Libertadores is on boys :endoftheworld:

good day for soccer, good job mrq

Watching the Hurricanes right now in college ball and thinking about Independiente Santa Fe +.25 tonight. Brazilians should dominate don't you think, thinking about Gremio tomorrow or Old Boys -1.

loserpool +0.25
loserpool over 2
ajax -1
bordeaux +0.75
sparta praha +0.75
sparta praha over 2.5

Great game yesterday between Real and Man U. Taking day off to watch the rematch.

Watching the Hurricanes right now in college ball and thinking about Independiente Santa Fe +.25 tonight. Brazilians should dominate don't you think, thinking about Gremio tomorrow or Old Boys -1.

wow huge Huachipato

choo never take an over