• Replies 178 Comments
  • Views 10,251 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
Hey gamelive, I'm joining Fiver and signing off. I have had a great month with you. But really, I feel like I can do a lot more good out in the real world. Some members on here need gamelive to feel better about themselves, but I know that I will do better with out the distraction. If you want to continue to chat with me, find me on facebook. I know a lot of you will say that I was only on here for the attention. That's really not true. I stayed on here for the initial comradery between members in funny discussions. Remember the "hair down there" post? But then some members decided to really have it out for each other and for me, and I saw a side of some of you that I would never put up with in real life. The way some of you treat each other is atrocious, and then trying to pass it off as calm strikes, or being nice, or whatever excuse one might have. I'm sorry, I realize that you all have "tough skins", but I just find it sad. I'm not at all offended, nor am I upset. I just don't care to put up with some of the members on here. And mainly I have wasted a lot of time on here, where I should have been focusing on other non-internet aspects of my life. I know that my time could be spent in better ways than following threads on gamelive.

Casper - it all kind of seems like a waste now, the drama and such, hope all goes well for you in vegas.
Robyn - you are hands down my favorite person on gamelive. I hope we can remain friends on facebook. (Bread, you too)
Fisch - Thank's for you know
Rouge - you're the man
Blitty - see you soon

Things to do instead of gamelive:
- hang out with people in real life
- read a book
- exercise
- learn how to do that thing you always wanted to do
- go learn about something bourgeoisie, like art.
- get a new job, one you like more, or that pays better
- have tangible experiences.

Just remember, there is more to life than the internet.

:cutiepatootie:

Last edited:
34514b5b4b8f83919.gif

Cya Caligirl! And stay classy always!

ffX.jpg

It was great having you here, Caligirl. You will be missed and fondly remembered.

Hey gamelive, I'm joining Fiver and signing off. I have had a great month with you. But really, I feel like I can do a lot more good out in the real world. Some members on here need gamelive to feel better about themselves, but I know that I will do better with out the distraction. If you want to continue to chat with me, find me on facebook. I know a lot of you will say that I was only on here for the attention. That's really not true. I stayed on here for the initial comradery between members in funny discussions. Remember the "hair down there" post? But then some members decided to really have it out for each other and for me, and I saw a side of some of you that I would never put up with in real life. The way some of you treat each other is atrocious, and then trying to pass it off as calm strikes, or being nice, or whatever excuse one might have. I'm sorry, I realize that you all have "tough skins", but I just find it sad. I'm not at all offended, nor am I upset. I just don't care to put up with some of the members on here. And mainly I have wasted a lot of time on here, where I should have been focusing on other non-internet aspects of my life. I know that my time could be spent in better ways than following threads on gamelive.

Casper - it all kind of seems like a waste now, the drama and such, hope all goes well for you in vegas.
Robyn - you are hands down my favorite person on gamelive. I hope we can remain friends on facebook. (Bread, you too)
Fisch - Thank's for you know
Rouge - you're the man
Blitty - see you soon

Things to do instead of gamelive:
- hang out with people in real life
- read a book
- exercise
- learn how to do that thing you always wanted to do
- go learn about something bourgeoisie, like art.
- get a new job, one you like more, or that pays better
- have tangible experiences.

Just remember, there is more to life than the internet.

:cutiepatootie:

:selfbash:

IQ Test in Grad school. :thankyou:

You were so close Cali. A whole new world would have opened up for you. You couldn't quite pull it off though. It's a shame.

That o/u 21 days was way off.:selfbash:

Next Wager:

How long before she takes the bone from the ghost to avoid feeling unrelevant?

o/u 13 days

Brilliant to say goodbye on the slowest newsday of the week.

Not happy about this but not surprised. Some of us have really liked having you here but too many people act like dicks. I'm sure you rekindled a lifetime of feelings of failure for some of these guys. I can see why you would ask yourself, why bother?

Good luck Caligirl.