Celebrity death Pool Time

• Start date
  • Replies 1,852 Comments
  • Views 171,073 Views
On August 16, 2010 she left the hospital after declining to undergo any further surgery, deciding instead to "spend her final days at home."[32] On August 29, 2010, Gabor declined further hospital treatment and was administered her last rites. On the morning of August 31, 2010, Gabor was found "unresponsive" by her husband, Frdric Prinz von Anhalt, and rushed to the hospital,[33] though reports have stated that she was receiving treatment for flu-like symptoms.

:stretcher:

On August 16, 2010 she left the hospital after declining to undergo any further surgery, deciding instead to "spend her final days at home."[32] On August 29, 2010, Gabor declined further hospital treatment and was administered her last rites. On the morning of August 31, 2010, Gabor was found "unresponsive" by her husband, Frdric Prinz von Anhalt, and rushed to the hospital,[33] though reports have stated that she was receiving treatment for flu-like symptoms.

:stretcher:

just go to god zsa zsa, go to god

:scholar:

rj-

we need to root this death in for mike

she's got zef futuristic powers but no

we need someone strong like baphomet or manute bol

she's got zef futuristic powers but no

we need someone strong like baphomet or manute bol

i will work on manute

we're tight

unreal, did acid joe win his own contest?

mikey got stiffed

Well, if this contest runs again next year I'd like to claim Dick Clark now.

And if he hangs on in 2011, I'm just going to Martingale the hell out of him.

does this end with the yr?
I demand a recount

Zsa Zsa is the living dead, I'll accept 1/2 payment
thanks

does this end with the yr?
I demand a recount

Zsa Zsa is the living dead, I'll accept 1/2 payment
thanks

she is losing a leg now

bitch won't die

Well, if this contest runs again next year I'd like to claim Dick Clark now.

And if he hangs on in 2011, I'm just going to Martingale the hell out of him.

The thing with Dick is that he actually looked better this year then the previous two years. Shari, martingaling this guy might have you ending up in Brock Landers territory. I fear Dick Clark may have eternal life. I don't think this mofo is going anywhere anytime soon.

I am soooo gonna be in the Death Pool 2011.

Hi Mr. Monkey. I have had technical issues over the past couple of weeks and have not been on the internets much. That sucked.