Casper’s Quarantine Horse Racing Plays

• Start date
  • Replies 832 Comments
  • Views 38,184 Views
Just had the 3 horse ATB at Gulfstream. Officially had my worst horse race beat EVER.

Not even kidding
The horse looked like he wanted to bolt in the turn but rider kept him to task, then at top of stretch horse got spooked again and rider bailed.

That was bad but I've seen worse. I remember being in the stands at Woodbine and in the last race a horse was up 7 lengths until he saw the toteboard and then made a right turn and ended up in the stands with fans scrambling to get away.

Last edited:
Potts horses. Prob woulda broke down on the track soon anyway.

Joking aside, its sad.

Somberness aside, Potts is bad news.

Fading Hot Rod Charlie vs a couple others Sat.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 095037.png

Good to know Plumberg. I'm basically keyed to known Agenda already due to a "the field" future that includes him and a Curlin sire pool future. I dont like that he's a Pletcher, I think Pletcher tends to peak in the Derby prep and not the Derby.

Keep posting your plays.

I like Hot Rod Charlie. A lot of public sentiment though. That scares me.
Its impossible to know everything about the entire field, its too huge but I was looking over some stats and other info and Hot Rod Charlies beyers are quite sub-par for this calibre field and race.
A lot of public sentiment/popularity on a horse? Thats a faders wet dream.

I like this bet best. Too bad BetOnline doesn't offer the same matchup. Only Pinnacle has this and unless something changes my mind I'm going to smash Known Agenda +110

Love the fact he can close like a train and Hot Rod Charlie is a speed/frontrunner in a race with plenty of other early speed to deal with.

Check out Known Agendas most recent lines.

Screenshot 2021-04-30 063106.png

Screenshot 2021-04-30 062439.png

Known Agenda now the fave in the matchup, +110 no longer available.

30 cent line move on a head to head bet.

BetOnline now has the same matchup at -115 / -115. It wasn't available earlier today.

Screenshot 2021-04-30 223453.png

Not sure if dynamic one wins but will be playing this horse atb and in some head to head matchups