Casper’s Quarantine Horse Racing Plays

• Start date
  • Replies 832 Comments
  • Views 38,248 Views
Absolutely hate betting chalk. Was this a race at Mahoning Park?
yep. 99.99999 percent of the time i just bet the superfecta and try and get the chalk beat. If i bet my usual way I smash that superfecta but i looked too long at the racing form and talked myself onto a sure winner. not

just made a boneheaded move. haven't been this stupid betting horses in a long time.

bet $70 on a 3-5 shot. gates open horse is 1-5. leads by 3 until the last 1/16th then struggles and gets beat.
my first win bet on a heavy chalk horse in a year. this was like a flu shot, ill be immune from betting chalk for at least another year now.

I can relate 100%. One of my constant form notes is "X - BEAT THE FAVE" where I need to remind myself to not even put them on top of an exacta. Hate that feeling of trying to get one past and failing miserably.

Got a NYRA bets promo to get $40 if i bet $100 total on Saturday and Sunday. Going to try to bet mid price to win and place in 3yo maiden races. Feel like with these just barely 3yos any one of them can step up and improve big time.

Screenshot_20210130-123614_Chrome.jpg

Gave it all back and then some but actually enjoyed a day of betting horses for approx $50.

Tried to get the 1/2 fave beat in the superfecta at Aqueduct. Was looking REAL good top of the stretch with my 19-1 longshot way out in front.
Superfecta paid $250 with heavy chalk winning. I'm thinking it pays 5X -10X more with the 19-1 big dog.

Screenshot 2021-02-15 123211.png

Screenshot 2021-02-15 123238.png

Almost plomberg. I can't bet Aqu anymore, the cards in Feb get worse and worse. 6 horse fields where one or two are entered just to make the race go and are planned scratches.

I'm basically a weekend warrior wherever the KY points race is (and usually the decent card to go along with it).

Almost plomberg. I can't bet Aqu anymore, the cards in Feb get worse and worse. 6 horse fields where one or two are entered just to make the race go and are planned scratches.

I'm basically a weekend warrior wherever the KY points race is (and usually the decent card to go along with it).
Big A can now suck a Big D
Field of shit every race

big racing day

who has winners?