Canucks defenceman suspended for hit

• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 1,431 Views
Remember kiddos. You can bite, but you cannot hit.

So Boston lost their best player while Van lost their worst one. Fair trade.

So Boston lost their best player while Van lost their worst one. Fair trade.

Blitty, Boston is going to play like Braveheart possessed now. You watch. They win the next 3.

I'd argue with the exception to the head shot...it was a fair hit. Pass the fucking puck and move on, moreover, Karma Biaatttch!

It was a late hit for sure, but 4 games is excessive. I figured he'd get 1 game and that's it. Anyways, Torres take a run at Seabrook (remember the Downie hit on McAmmond?) and gets 0 games. I don't understand the NHL anymore. Just blame Bettman I guess.

And no, Mathieu, I am not being negative.

You don't understand the NHL anymore? There has never, ever ever ever been consistency in suspensions.

Anyway, Boston wins this series.

The shit kicking Boston put on the Nucks last night will certainly make things interesting. Seguin suits up and becomes the hero of this series and all the Leaf fans will never ever hear the end of it.

The shit kicking Boston put on the Nucks last night will certainly make things interesting. Seguin suits up and becomes the hero of this series and all the Leaf fans will never ever hear the end of it.

I would prefer that to a Canucks Cup win.

Whats your point?

Canucks are skilled but are a bunch of pussies, the last thing I want to hear are Canuck fans mocking the Leafs should they win this series.

It would be the other way around Plommer. Can you imagine the Leaf bashers all over the world if Boston wins? I swear that horrible Kessel deal will be the most talked about trade for the next 10 years.

Plommer are you a real TML fan?

Kessel trade was bad,

but Burke skull fucked the Bruins in the Kaberle deal.

No, Tully, Burke skull fucked Calgary on the Phaneuf/Aulie deal. The Kabs deal was a nice return, but remember it's a late 1st (29th or 30th) in 2011 and a 2nd in 2012............... plus Colborne of course. Nice return, but nothing like the deal he made with Calgary. That Kessel deal was absolutely horrible though.

I know the picks are late, but I rather have those picks than signing college free agents each off season. And the Leafs got them for a soon to be free agent they weren't going to resign.

If he can trade Komisarek things will be looking up.

Who determines if a hit is legal or not? Can you be suspended if you do a legal hit that injures someone badly?

The disciplinery committee decides the suspensions and what are safe hits.

You won't be suspended if legal hit hurts someone.