Canadian Tennis Phenom Leylah Fernandez

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 799 Views
I bet leylah but something fishy here,personally don’t think she should be the dog
Going to bar now to watch

Djoko-Zverev last night was nuts. Djoko is a fokking machine.

No she's not. Each player gets one country of origin and she chose England. The fact that she was born a Canuck is as significant as the fact that I'm sure she's done all of her training in the US... hell maybe you're right....

Two Floridians face off in the US Open women's finals!!!

Oh shit, you're right. Toronto - Montreal final. Plommay! Pay your debt you POS!
Martaaaaay! I'll make you a deal pal. If you can guess the $$ amount I will be paying this month I will send you the exact same amount.

Emma's hot.

The ref is hot.

Plommer chased Muddy away. Steve chased Plommer away. The demons chased Steve away. Me and rj and Matty, we just keep rolling. Circle of life.
Serious question. How did I chase Muddy away?

Lots of unforced errors and her serve was off.Disappointing results but this girl is going places
The medical break definitely took away some of her momentum during her comeback
She will adjust hopefully

Lots of unforced errors and her serve was off.Disappointing results but this girl is going places
The medical break definitely took away some of her momentum during her comeback
She will adjust hopefully
did she lose? I hope so, she wasn't that good. and that annoying hopping cfc. The only reason the Belorussian lost to her was because she was having a mental breakdown. :onlytennisieverwatched:
plus the other chick was way hotter. Chinese with the big forehead not really my type

Plommer pointed out that muddy was basically using the forum as his diary. Which was true.
I'm guessing muddy figured out that if he wasn't actually gonna engage with the people here, there's hardly any point in posting a diary.
At least that's my theory :hattip:
Ok, I missed this post the first time through.

Good say comrade.

PS: Steve can't chase me away pal. No chance.