• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 797 Views

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
If a young cute Canadian tennis player vying for a major can't get @Mudcat to post I fear we're truly lost...

Go Leylah!

That other chick seemed so much stronger but she kept making errors. What a match.

#GoLeylah

If a young cute Canadian tennis player vying for a major can't get @Mudcat to post I fear we're truly lost...

Maybe but might be only half the solution? Add to that you take a hibernation from posting here and we might have a winner.
:ahawut:
:canada:

FYI I might have woke up from the wrong side of the couch + while getting oil changed and finding out unexpected $$$ work needs to be done. :dunno:

Think Mudcat making it into the Canadian Version of Jeopardy is our only hope of ever hearing from him

:dunno: I didn't think that that's what we were. I've spent 10 years of my life in the wrong place :facepalm

That other chick seemed so much stronger but she kept making errors. What a match.

#GoLeylah
Actually I caught a bit of that, and noticed what you're saying. I only kept watching for a bit because she's from Belarussia. She seemed to have a bad attitude the whole time. I wonder wtf was wrong with her. :boo:

Fernandez covers the court very well and playing very care free.
Gonna actually spend my Saturday watching the final

Maybe but might be only half the solution? Add to that you take a hibernation from posting here and we might have a winner.
:ahawut:
:canada:

FYI I might have woke up from the wrong side of the couch + while getting oil changed and finding out unexpected $$$ work needs to be done. :dunno:

+100. @Mudcat come back and post in this thread before the first point of the US Opens women's final and I'm gone until 2022! I promise! GL needs Muddy!

+100. @Mudcat come back and post in this thread before the first point of the US Opens women's final and I'm gone until 2022! I promise! GL needs Muddy!
Don't....ever....say....this.....again.

You aren't going anywhere

:lol: That's the spirit Boner. I agree GL needs Muddy back. Let's hope it's soon.

And no need to go anywhere. Just please do me a flavor and use exclamation points 100% of the time for 6 months. I just like the look of it but wearing me out having to use 2 fingers too often. Excellent work there!
. :mudcat:

hmm. I'm guessing he's not coming back. ..Unless Papa George returns

Plommer chased Muddy away. Steve chased Plommer away. The demons chased Steve away. Me and rj and Matty, we just keep rolling. Circle of life.

Plommer pointed out that muddy was basically using the forum as his diary. Which was true.
I'm guessing muddy figured out that if he wasn't actually gonna engage with the people here, there's hardly any point in posting a diary.
At least that's my theory :hattip:

I thought he was engaging in the Movies thread for sure. Lots of Muddy's posts reminded me of kinda like George Carlin skits in things people would say and do that made absolutely no sense. I enjoyed it like I enjoyed Carlin.