Canada is Larger than China

I doubt it, guy is from Pinar del Rio in the west, plom used to go to Holguin in the east

I'm bad at handyman, I fail as a mexican
Was just thinking about Cuba the other day. Would love to take one more trip down there. Specifically Holguin.
Also realized that the 18 & 19 yr old young broads I used to spend time with (nudge nudge) are now (likely mommies) in their 30's.

I used to bring toys/gifts for the kids of my taxi driver buddy whenever I visited Holguin. DVD players, baseballs, tennis balls, squirt guns etc. His kids are now young men. Would be fun to do a then/now.

Last edited:
Plommer, you should dock Boner and Tron a spot for their last couple of posts here. I'm not even sure why, but I think somekind of docking should be happening

I just looked. How is there not a smiley of two people pushing their peens together?!?

You can buy a house and not give a shit about doing renovations and landscaping.

The notion that home buying and maintaining a home is any way correlated with creativeness is preposterous.
CALM DOWN, SIR

calmer-than-you-are-gif-4.gif

You can buy a house and not give a shit about doing renovations and landscaping.

The notion that home buying and maintaining a home is any way correlated with creativeness is preposterous.
Agreed.

We’ve been here a year now and haven’t really done shit, besides paying some brown browns to put in our laminate flooring. Which wasn’t even that necessary.

Welcome to Vancouver!

Last time I visited Vancouver was 2010, my oh my how the time flies! Before 2010 I hadn't been since 1994!

:canada:

This video is for anyone that enjoys watching an old lady dance.

Welcome to Vancouver!

Last time I visited Vancouver was 2010, my oh my how the time flies! Before 2010 I hadn't been since 1994!

:canada:

These girls got some moves, but they can pick it up a little :common:

Canada designates Proud Boys as terrorists​

OTTAWA–The federal government’s move to list the Proud Boys and three other white supremacist groups as terrorist organizations is being seen as a significant step to dismantling domestic extremist networks in Canada at a time when federal officials warn their threat is getting more severe.

On Wednesday, Canada declared the Proud Boys — an all-male, far-right group — as a “terrorist entity” under federal law, making it illegal to knowingly participate with or contribute to the group.

Hope they make all those Canadian biker gangs terrorists too

Hope they make all those Canadian biker gangs terrorists too
The bikers are a lot smarter than the amateurs known as the proud boys. They get busted and pop up again soon after. The only thing that hurts the bikers and mafia are financial repercussions. The gov't here finally figured this out and goes after their assets. Proud boys are not businessmen, just thugs.

I didn't know there was so many "terrorists" everywhere :3stooges::assassin:

I didn't know there was so many "terrorists" everywhere :3stooges::assassin:
Well since you are a confirmed optimist it doesn't surprise me to hear you say this, pal. Time to remove the rose coloured glasses.

:bee:

Compared to Donald Trump’s America, democracy in Canada is looking pretty good​

Canada has managed to move up in the global democracy rankings — now in the top five democratic nations according to The Economist’s annual “democracy index.”

Canada is now number five on the list — a jump from the seventh-place post it occupied last year, despite a global pandemic and an ethical scandal for Justin Trudeau’s government, which The Economist pointedly noted.

Democracy for the important people is alive and well in America.
What exactly makes Canada democratic? The covid quarantines? Or is it the criminalization of undesirables?
Oh wait, sounds like you have a panel that decided it.
Plommer I know you love Canada and all, but don't be such a bootlicker.