Canada is Larger than China

"Feels like" 100F in my hood

89% humidity (!)

Screenshot_20200710_115949_com.pelmorex.WeatherEyeAndroid.jpg

Screenshot_20200710_120213_com.pelmorex.WeatherEyeAndroid.jpg

I’ve been hangin’ at the rink a lot lately to avoid the heat.

How come Niger only has 20 million? It's next door and looks like more land. They are land locked though :thinking:

Niger is mainly Sahara desert - not conducive to large population. On the other hand, Niger delta sustained population in Nigeria. Nigeria's economic growth (oil and gas boom) has played a role in its population growth too.

Niger is mainly Sahara desert - not conducive to large population. On the other hand, Niger delta sustained population in Nigeria. Nigeria's economic growth (oil and gas boom) has played a role in its population growth too.

tenor (16).gif

I was debating if I should duct tape a paper to this car that's parked across my apartment who's alarm been going off every half hour since 9am.
This place is going to hell. Really bad. And it's all because the people are bums. I don't know how these bums can afford the rent :dunno:

Mine is around 1300 one bedroom, there are alot more expensive in this complex. But that's pretty average for decent place around Denver. And I'm not saying these guys are homeless type of bums, they're just kinda classless. Different from say 5 years ago. I don't know who would pay these people. They can't all be professional gamblers :hmm: must be somebody

Mine is around 1300 one bedroom, there are alot more expensive in this complex. But that's pretty average for decent place around Denver. And I'm not saying these guys are homeless type of bums, they're just kinda classless. Different from say 5 years ago. I don't know who would pay these people. They can't all be professional gamblers :hmm: must be somebody
Thats over $1700 Canadian pesos. I pay $481 CAD, which is approx $365 USD. Then again Windsor ain't Denver and I'm only in a small bachelor apt.

fbndsb.PNG
j.ltre.PNG

Google Maps tiles and color palette upgraded

Google Maps has high-definition satellite imagery for over 98 percent of the world’s population. With a new color-mapping algorithmic technique, we’re able to take this imagery and translate it into an even more comprehensive, vibrant map of an area at global scale.
How exactly does this color-mapping technique work? First, we use computer vision to identify natural features from our satellite imagery, looking specifically at arid, icy, forested, and mountainous regions. We then analyze these features and assign them a range of colors on the HSV color model. For example, a densely covered forest can be classified as dark green, while an area of patchy shrubs could appear as a lighter shade of green.

CNi2CJ2.jpg

9zRhQbR.jpg

A year ago, "nathanwright120" made an edit to openstreetmap, adding a tag that indicates that a building in the suburb of Fawkner in Melbourne, Australia, had 212 floors instead of 2. All his other edits of openstreetmap seem legit, so it appears to have been a typo. The error was later corrected by another openstreetmap user, BUT, in the interim, Microsoft took an export of the data and used it to build Flight Simulator 2020. The result... The 212-story skyscraper.

CssUleE.jpg