Canada is Larger than China

people lived peacefully in Yugoslavia, until sooome pricks decided they can use sectarian differences to serve their interests.

The Pope has revealed he wants to change the Lord's Prayer - as he thinks the current version implies that God pushes people toward sin.

He said the line "lead us not into temptation", memorized by hundreds of millions of Christians for centuries, is based on a flawed translation.

"It is not a good translation because it speaks of a God who induces temptation," the Pope said.

The implication is awkward for Christians, who believe it is Satan who tempts people to sin.

This current pope is interesting. I would rather he just come out and say that all religion is ludicrous - and it sometimes seems like he really does think that - but I guess that won't happen.

But within the confines of the Catholic fairy tales that he oversees, what he is saying here makes perfect sense. They should change that shit.

You don't think there would be any resistance to that kind of change, do you?

:poke:

I'm sure there's a whole drama going inside there behinds the scenes, looking how to assassinate him and such

buncha loony

T’was just a shadow. Claim the eyebrow lighting experts. :potato:

I have seen that but it sure is strange that the shadow did not move when his head did.

Canada's population tops 37 million

It took two years and two months for Canada’s population to grow from 36 to 37 million -- a number that brings the population close to that of California, the Greater Tokyo Area or Poland.

:handshake:

These are the UFO sightings in Canada for 2017 :handshake:

image.png

If a moose enters your home, it becomes legally theirs

#LittleKnownCanadianLaws

:handshake: