Canada is Larger than China

lclf9zp.jpg

:dunno:

Are you referring to one who alters clothing and lives in an island country off of mainland China ?

I don't know. I am still looking for confirmation on the intention of the implication.

I like how the tailors the world over wear the measuring tape around their necks

Even Taywan Taylors tailor I bet.

The Catalan Parliament voted overwhelmingly in favor of declaring independence from Spain.

Meanwhile the Spanish Prime Minister is calling for the government to approve direct rule of the autonomous region and seize control in an effort to quash the split.

Yeah that sounds like it will probably end well.

When I was in grade 2 our school did an exchange with a school in the south of France, in the Pyrnes region, which is close to the Spanish border. I did not get to go because my parents were poor, but when the French kids came to our school we were mistakenly assigned a kid to stay at our place. He gave me and my bro Lion chocolate bars - we could barely understand what he was saying even though we technically shared a language.

Anyway the very next day the school realized our broke-ass dicks shouldn't have been assigned a kid so they told him to go stay with another family. We were heartbroken.

We all learned this traditional song in Occitan, which is one of the official languages of Catalonia.

I'm rooting for Catalonia just because The Man stole our French pet away. Fuck you, Spanish authorities.

Vive la Catalonia libre! :clapper:

Last edited:
Here are detailed specs for the chocolate bar. :dunno:

lion.jpg

Best Canadian band ever you ask?

Easy.

The Stills

I cannot help but invoke the name of Generalisimo Francisco Franco.

That was not good although, I won't lie, I do like saying Generalisimo.

BBFVmx0.img

THE HAGUE Former Bosnian Croat military commander Slobodan Praljak swallowed poison in a U.N. war crimes courtroom on Wednesday and died shortly after losing an appeal against his 20-year prison term.

I just drank poison, Praljak told the stunned court. I am not a war criminal. I oppose this conviction.

But now he's totally dead and whatnot.

:nelson: