Canada is Larger than China

There were 143 million humans born this year and 60 million deaths for a gain of 83 million. Total population 7.475 billion. 2017 will surpass 7.5 billion humans.

US population went from 322 million to 324.3 million in the year 2016. 2.3 million net gain in a single year, about 53% of those by migration.

China's population grew by 6.2 million with a population base of 1.385 billion compared with the population growth of Nigeria of 4.7 million with a population base of 189 million. The naijas are the most fuckers in the world.

India had a gain of 15.7 million people. In only 5 years time they will surpass China.

Canada had a gain of only around 350,000 with about 63% of those migrants.

For as many refugees Germany took in this year they will have a net loss as they redistribute earlier refugees to other EU countries. Around 300,000 came in, but population will have around 5,000 less than when the year started.

Cool numbers this year. :handshake:

I wonder how much Japan lost, aren't they really top heavy now?

Japan ended around 250,000 less and that's taking in around 50,000 migrants with a total population of 126 million. :ouch:

15875528_10154040919211813_7230280010126915270_o.jpg

Antarctica Plunge

that made my balls shrivel up. I bet his wishes they had never descended.

the cold plunge I take after steam room is like 70f. And that feels pretty foking cold.

Snowstorm + no requirement for winter tires = Ontarian clusterfuck

[TWEET]818241977275842560[/TWEET]

Plus people from Ontario are unbelievably bad drivers.

Anyone in America who has ever shared the road with a car with an Ontario license plate can attest to that.

wow! these truckers, unbelievable. All these guys go way too fast for conditions. fucking tards, I deal with driving in snowed mountains all the time. It's nerve wrecking

Plus people from Ontario are unbelievably bad drivers.

Anyone in America who has ever shared the road with a car with an Ontario license plate can attest to that.

I think I remember you saying that about Quebec.

wow! these truckers, unbelievable. All these guys go way too fast for conditions. fucking tards, I deal with driving in snowed mountains all the time. It's nerve wrecking

I'm out in this stuff every day and it is very nerve wrecking. Couldn't imagine driving in the mountains.

Obviously the truckers do the most damage, but most of the accidents in winter are caused by cars driving too fast.

I think I remember you saying that about Quebec.

Them too! My whole life watching these people navigate their way to the Jersey shore was scary!

In my experience, Quebec drivers are overly aggressive, while Ontario drivers are oblivious to the concept of signaling lane changes and/or turns.

Different kinds of stupid.