Canada is Larger than China

The US has had LBGT pride month in June since 2000. Bunch of ass-backwards homophobes up north. Yikes.

Some trivia

In Oklahoma, up until 2009, they averaged 2 earthquakes a year of magnitude 3 or greater.

Last year there were 907.

fucking fracking?

Canada is small.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUF_Ckv8HbE[/video]

It is not in fact fucking fracking causing the Oklahoma earthquakes - although it is related to the fossil fuel industry.

What happens is when they pump up the oil and natural gas, there is a much larger bi-product - unusable briny water - that has to be disposed of. So they re-inject that way deep into the earth.

The prevailing theory is it makes its own way into an even deeper shelf and exerts hydraulic pressure on tectonic faults and whatnot ----> quakes.

Bada boom bada bing if you will.

Canada is small.

Canada over the equator and Russia over the US.

http://thetruesize.com/

oymoC1j.jpg

qH2EBsg.jpg

Canada has a wildfire the size of Luxembourg. That how large Canada is. Their wildfires are the size of small countries.

America is Larger Than Canada.

Canada is considerably larger than the U.S., in sheer land mass, but has about one tenth the human population, some 31,000,000, creating some interesting challenges in animal protection. The entire population of Canada is about the same as can be found in the state of California.

Fokkin 'other asians' need to GTFO out of here.

Or learn to make delicious burritos.

that's a pretty map

Why don't we just take over Mexico. They have resources right? Just like the Canadians they'd happily have us. Let's just drop the pretext and do it.

t7hp1wh8uwyitjvstluw.jpg

A bald eagle killing a canadian goose

because 'Murica

:punchface::eatass::choke:

:pot::10:

:canadian::canada::usa:

Kinda feel like we could use a few bald eagles around here. So many of them fuckin' geese carpeting huge areas of the local parks with shite and making them unparkable.

I wonder if you can eat 'em. Canada geese. I guess so. I remember having goose one Christmas although I couldn't tell you the brand of goose.

Here's what I remember most: huge fokken wings on that Christmas bird.

OTTAWA The House of Commons is one step closer to adopting a dying Liberal MPs private members bill to render the words to O Canada more gender-neutral.

The bill would change the second line of O Canada true patriot love, in all thy sons command to in all of us command.

I am okay with that; I guess I would vote in favor of the change - but what I really want is to ditch the fucking reference to god. That is still in there.

References to my country being watched over by a magic invisible superman ---> I don't care for it.

Justin Trudeau becomes the first Prime Minister to march in the pride parade. Toronto mayor John Tory and Ontario premier Kathleen Wynne are also pictured.

13592810_827575997373042_3573149791089202346_n.jpg