Canada is Larger than China

Canada is big but how many Canadians live north of 50th parallel? 157?

We may not live up there but it's good to know that if we ever feel like stomping around on Ellesmere Island, by gawd we can just go ahead and stomp around on Ellesmere Island.

The population density for Northern Canada is 0.03 inhabitants per square kilometre (0.078 /sq mi)

That's like 1 person per 2.6 square miles. I'd bet you there are more polar bears than people living in that area Matty.

You seem like you're expecting a debate pavy. I think we all know and agree with what you're saying. Canada is a huge country with a relatively small population and a high percentage of that small population living pretty close to the southern border.

You have got that right. :greencheck:

Pavy, do you still hang around the politics forum at sbr? Is it still running?

I would love to be involved with Pavy in an online discussion about politics.

:wah:

Pavy, needs a thread with a collection of some of his best gamelive Pavy-isms

You seem like you're expecting a debate pavy. I think we all know and agree with what you're saying. Canada is a huge country with a relatively small population and a high percentage of that small population living pretty close to the southern border.

You have got that right. :greencheck:

You think buying some acreage in the frozen tudra will be a good investment now since in 30-40 years with rising temperatures that part of Canada will be prime real estate land?

Pavy, do you still hang around the politics forum at sbr? Is it still running?
I don't specifically hang in the P forum. Most of the times a thread starts in PT and is linked to P forum so it makes it seem that I hang in the P forum a lot. And yes is still running.

I would love to be involved with Pavy in an online discussion about politics.

:wah:

Yeah go ahead. If you start a politics thread here I will be involved. I'd rather talk politics than talk about what color of underwear GL's posters wear.

in other shocking news, elephants are larger than mice

also, fish live in water

1000px-SkylineOfChongqing.jpg

holly fuck

You think buying some acreage in the frozen tudra will be a good investment now since in 30-40 years with rising temperatures that part of Canada will be prime real estate land?

Not the craziest line of thinking I have ever seen.

Muddy vs. Pavy, for all the calm-striking marbles :clap:

Looks like that central island in the river is surrounded by sewage.

Kick their asses Pavy

no one gets you at SBR anymore anyways

you might as well start slaying some of the "legends" at this site