Canada is Larger than China

Everyday about 1 billion cigarettes are lid globally, and 400 cups of coffee are sold in the US alone.

400 cups of coffee for the whole US? I drink close to that myself.

400 million?

On July 9th 2011 a new country will be born, the Republic of South Sudan, in Africa.

Less than a year and we are within 48 hours of going to a declared war, against Sudan.

This pisses me off kato. :madd:

new world order pisses me off too

Less than a year and we are within 48 hours of going to a declared war, against Sudan.

This pisses me off kato. :madd:

Who is "we" ?

Gamelive?

Plommer thinks gamelive should remain neutral, like Switzerland.

This probably will piss off the Yanks - they are always looking for a fight.

sorry plommy, it's just that i've been following it for awhile, I called the creation of the state of south sudan more than 4 years ago

a war now would set things back more than a decade

aos perdidos

Who is "we" ?

Gamelive?

Plommer thinks gamelive should remain neutral, like Switzerland.

This probably will piss off the Yanks - they are always looking for a fight.

lol plomberg you're always looking for a fight

Even though Iran shares no borders with Russia and Kazakhstan they are considered direct neighbors.

alaska is the us state furtherest north, east AND west out of all 50 states... 3 out of 4 ain't bad!

For the First Time, Canadians Now Richer Than Americans

The average Canadian household is worth about $40,000 more than their American counterparts

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...irst-time-canadians-now-richer-than-americans

For the first time in recent history, the average Canadian is richer than the average American, according to a report cited in Toronto's Globe and Mail.

And not just by a little. Currently, the average Canadian household is more than $40,000 richer than the average American household. The net worth of the average Canadian household in 2011 was $363,202, compared to around $320,000 for Americans.

:wah:

I'm worth a lot of money in my heart and that's all that counts.

true matty

you have a heart of gold

gold is about 1600 CDN per oz

true matty

you have a heart of gold

gold is about 1600 CDN per oz

Just imagine if his coke can kok was made of gold!

Erin would never leave.