Cami's Recipe Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 191 Comments
  • Views 10,108 Views
Oh and in my original post about the Au Jus, I missed a word at the end, when it's almost ready you add one tbs flower to it and whisk. (gives it a little thikness)

It's so good wwheng. Come on over man, Rito RJ and whoever else too we'll hook it up.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/chic...0000001662912/

This is a good dish for the wine lovers. Steve likes his Asparagus plane, really just doesn't like it any other way, so the next time I make this dish, I will have to be sure to cook his a little different. I will post the video at some point, I need Steve to combine all the segments for me first.

IMG_20130108_210352.jpg

Very yummy looking Cami! We complain MrsM never gets her London Broil right so haven't had in awhile! She has try your way of doing it! She does do different chicken recipes that are good!

Cami, FYI they removed the chicken recipe from the link!

Good recipe Cami. How fast does Steve's Asparagus plane fly?

Very yummy looking Cami! We complain MrsM never gets her London Broil right so haven't had in awhile! She has try your way of doing it! She does do different chicken recipes that are good!

Cami, FYI they removed the chicken recipe from the link!

:lmao: I got in trouble for that too, even after I myself had microwaved it and ruined it! Great minds think alike Monkey!

:lmao: plane...Warp Speed!

Fuck, SCREW YOU GUYS!
:rolling:

I meant plain. lmao

I didn't take pictures or anything this time, but last night I made homemade French Onion Soup, tacos, and fresh brussle sprouts. The sprouts were undercook and large, so I learned the larger the sprout, the longer you cook em. The soup was a little strong on the thyme and I was able to offset that by adding some extra Worcestershire sauce. Tacos are Tacos. All super yummy. Got drunk Saturday night at the bar and I was dreaming about eating tacos, so I decided to make them. Hit the spot.

Good job Cami! Never would have thought your talents extended outside of the bedroom! :xoxo:

Here is the vidoe and pictures, it ended up tasting a lot like that Cajun Dish that posted, by, I think it was, Blackbest. Anyhow, I liked it.

IMG_20130128_213430.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cami go into with the goal of making your next meal better than the last.

A bit of extra tlc can do wonders to the culinary enjoyment factor...GL

yum :yum:

cami can you speak ghetto? right at the end there...

cami can you rap?

Lol Rog, sometimes I can. Usually when I am being silly or drunk off my ass. maybe I will make a video for you sometime. As far as raping, yeah right! I can hardly sing, let alone rap!