Call me Caitlyn

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 9,514 Views
I guess it is no accident they are keeping the hands hidden in that pic. You don't win the men's decathlon with feminine little paws.

The mitts of a shot-putter/pole vaulter ---> prolly not the effect Caitlynn is looking for.

Hi there. I would like you to accept me as, like, a girl 'n stuff.

big-hands.jpg

How could you have never heard of Bruce Jenner? Reno-under a rock.

:common: nobody's heard of him, or at least thought of him for long time :hey:

American's love their 70's decathlon stars, is what I always say :grin:

Does Caitlin Jenner crave the cock like other broads do?

And I'd watch where you swing that icon in this thread for those just skimming along.

Ya coulda choose any ol icon...but the swinging dick just might be for Brucie.

By the direction of his hair I would put him about 25 mph in that pic.

Wonder what the silver and bronze medalists think now. Not only we lost to the American..he was also a woman. They are probably the butt of jokes in their countries now.

A lot of people really think she looks good in that pic. I am supportive as anyone about what she is doing - or at least not-caring - like, as long as it doesn't mean I have to be transgender, and as long as it doesn't mean I have to watch your stupid show, go ahead and do what you want - but she looks absolutely hideous to me.

People are going out of their way to say she looks great. I thought for awhile it was some manifestation of political correctness, but even Jenny says she looks great. Jenny is not one for the political correctness.

Guess I am the outsider on that one.