CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

I was just gonna type.... cue Plommer

I wouldn't call any girl on this site a whore

It's like Archie knows exactly what to say to get F0cker to chime in on a thread.

I was actually only replying to Cali initially. Archie is here 18 hours per day. So chances are that he'll be posting shortly after I do.

It's like Archie knows exactly what to say to get F0cker to chime in on a thread.

Puppet Master comes to mind..

Arch, feed my need for answers and go back a page and answer the questioned please.

Plommer just so you know, I didn't post towards MF either

strange how these little meet ups happen. just don't know how they happen

the guy is bored by me, annoyed by me, wants to ignore me.

but when I want him to...... he'll post 20-30 times all about me.

its a sick little way to pass the time I know.

but I do it because I can

Arch, serious question for ya.

If it were anyone else that said multiple things at various times they would be called out, why should Cali be any different?

multiple things at various times?

can we be a tiny bit more specific?

need operational definitions on those "things"

and an operation definition for "called out"

but in any event.

there are no rules here Wal66 no procedures you can do as you please......

Posters can post what they want when they want. it all works out in the end. I didn't call any fouls here

don't give me another yellow card for that

Just don't post to or about Casper, Wally. Apparently, that tends to get under people's skin.

Wal, I'm intrigued by where your question is heading

I'm doing goofing off. I'll answer sincerely

and I think it might need a thread of its own and some open-endedness and many of us could contribute.

I can't Arch. They are there but if I point them out I am just being mean. You guys are smart enough and tuned in enough to have read them. Just seems that because of whatever reason most are allowing more leeway to Cali.

Earlier today RayRay made a mistake in what he thought he remembered and you pounced. He didn't call her a whore he said she was a self admitted whore.

MonkeyFocker made a reference here about something she posted and again you were quick to pounce.

I mean I get it, she post sexual content and all but she is just another poster.

Wal, I have no code or anything

I don't think about how I post

I just post

its just kicks

I don't sit down and weigh good vs evil, i'm not all deep about it.

I post to goof off.

I'm not sure what POUNCING is

is that a bad thing? why are you pouncing on me for pouncing?

Cali, is no different. I've given her plenty of shit myself

I've given shit to every poster here.... it has nothing to do with them deserving it or not. I just play around.

I've given shit to posters that were giving you shit.

I've given you shit

stop trying to find a pattern in me

tonight I might hate you, tomorrow i'll love you. and so forth its just words and tom foolery

I won't call you a name though, because somtimes those actually do hurt people

I can't Arch. They are there but if I point them out I am just being mean. You guys are smart enough and tuned in enough to have read them. Just seems that because of whatever reason most are allowing more leeway to Cali.

Earlier today RayRay made a mistake in what he thought he remembered and you pounced. He didn't call her a whore he said she was a self admitted whore.

MonkeyFocker made a reference here about something she posted and again you were quick to pounce.

I mean I get it, she post sexual content and all but she is just another poster.

Don't take offense to it, Wally. It's perfectly natural for a homely poster who spends more than half of their life on gambling forums to get googley-eyed and protective of a semi-attractive 20-something.

I think the women on here are treated the same as the men. We get called out on stuff (I would hope) as much as the men... as we should be. We're posting on a male dominated forum. It would be stupid for us to think that we should be treated any differentLY.

Last edited:
I do like how you ended though Wal

she is just another poster

and I believe that all posters should be open game (well not newbs and ghosts they gotta pay their dues)

I think the women on here are treated the same as the men. We get called out on stuff (I would hope) as much as the men... as we should be. We're posting on a male dominated forum. It would be stupid for us to think that we should be treated any different.

Differently. God damn. Don't you women even know proper fucking English?

I think the women on here are treated the same as the men. We get called out on stuff (I would hope) as much as the men... as we should be. We're posting on a male dominated forum. It would be stupid for us to think that we should be treated any different.

with that. you also realize that women that post here have to put up with 10x the amount of douchery and silly sexual inuendo

or even hawk sending hundred dollar stalking type packages.

it takes alot for a female to post and deal with the insults that in most work places would get a guy fired for saying...

I give props to females that put up with it and let it roll off their back...

no go give some random puppet some head teela