CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

We really need someone to go in and clean house on spending right now. I think the Republicans give us the best chance of that as long as they aren't Neo-Cons.

i just wish we could take the bullshit out of the equation right now

not important right now
-gay marriage
-abortion
-stem cell

important
-employment
-tax rate
-war
-the declining dollar
-double fucking dip
-facebook criminal thread

fucking focus people

i just wish we could take the bullshit out of the equation right now

not important right now
-gay marriage
-abortion
-stem cell

important
-employment
-tax rate
-war
-the declining dollar
-double fucking dip
-facebook criminal thread

fucking focus people

For sure. We need fiscal Republicans. Leave the social agenda at the door.

well michelle bachman scares the shit out of me. and I'm not a big fan of Romney. I'd rather vote for another democrat, but I will not vote for any of these highly conservative republicans.

well michelle bachman scares the shit out of me. and I'm not a big fan of Romney. I'd rather vote for another democrat, but I will not vote for any of these highly conservative republicans.

hope and change

We really need someone to go in and clean house on spending right now. I think the Republicans give us the best chance of that as long as they aren't Neo-Cons.

Which republicans? i dont see any that are willing to do anything. Obama offered them a plan that included cuts to social security and medicare (something that must get done and that no other democrat is ever gonna offer) and they wouldnt do it because he wanted to close stupid tax loopholes that should have been closed a long time ago.

The country needs to:

1) Reform tax code. This would include tax cuts (such as on corporate taxes so companies stop parking money overseas) and the closing of loopholes so people have to pay their fair share. If you really want to do it right move towards consumption and fair taxes.

2) Fix social security and medicare. These are the spending programs that are going to bk the country. None of the other spending will come close to being an issue either way. SS is easy, raise the age, change the cost living adjustments. Medicare not so much.

The problem of course is all these people that say they want small government also want their medicare and social security. "dont let govt touch my medicare" these people really dont know that medicare is a govt program. Im not sure who they think is paying for it.

But neither party is willing to do shit, so on we go.

Rick Perry is a fucking nutjob, I hope Bachman gets the nomination she is dumb as dirt. I cant believe Im gonna move back here.

Bachman is a scary, scary, woman. more scary are the people who like her.

Durito, your post made my night.

I'd love to see Ron Paul on the ticket.

i would too

and i get what you are saying durito, but with obama it was lip service

he knew the senate would never bring it to the table

please elaborate

Perhaps, but that pretty much leaves us fucked then. Democrats wont entitlements, republicans wont change tax code.

How do we get rid of these dumb fuks and start over?

Perhaps, but that pretty much leaves us fucked then. Democrats wont entitlements, republicans wont change tax code.

How do we get rid of these dumb fuks and start over?

that is the dream

this in general, i am curious to hear your thoughts

what is important to you?

what is important to the country in your eyes?

thanks. sorry i was vague. it happens a lot.

she thinks we should have just defaulted. that would been a good decision.

By the way. There are no politics allowed here at gamelive, thats why its great here. This discussion needs to end. 3 weeks in this country and Im back into this shit. I got to get the hell out of here.

yeah i actually agree with durito. but to answer your question, vaguely, i'm moderate in my politics, particularly financial, but i am very socially liberal.

she thinks we should have just defaulted. that would been a good decision.

By the way. There are no politics allowed here at gamelive, thats why its great here. This discussion needs to end. 3 weeks in this country and Im back into this shit. I got to get the hell out of here.

yeah that was the rule. this has been my only political discussion, and i am done. btw, we could have made interest only payments and cut spending.

yeah i actually agree with durito. but to answer your question, vaguely, i'm moderate in my politics, particularly financial, but i am very socially liberal.

thanks. have a great night.