CaliGirlNJ

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 5,607 Views
cali, i'm gonna call you in 30 mins

Virtuoso does not have his A game tonight boys

Virty, I don't either. Lets party@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes you gotta gut it out, even when the stuff isn't there...... separates the men from the boys

I believe in you daffy and virty!!!

I googled, "Plommer", all I got was some type of fucking fruit. Sorry, guey.

Googled me?

Ha!

You hardly fukkin know me, pal.
:rotfl:

1. he is good, the usual. sleeps a lot, doesn't eat much, plays a lot, sleeps next to me every night. he's adorable. even though he ruined my arm chair by putting a huge rip in it a few weeks ago.
2. sucks. I like my friends here, but i don't like the people over all. good italian food. I've been in the city more this week than NJ. I'm very close to moving back into the city, I can feel it, lol. Don't want to jinx myself too badly.
3. last time I had it was.. hmm... July 9th. so it's been a week an a half, no big deal. buy august 9th i'll need to get laid again. I really don't like to go a month with out sex. lol. but i don't like to sleep around, thats why i usually have a guy to hook up with fwb (friends with benefits) but i'm sick of my usual go to guys. so maybe now i'll just chill for a few months. we'll see.

what happened to #4?

5. everyone, men and women, should be open to trying a finger up the ass. if you don't like it, you never have to do it again. but i think you'll be pleasently surprised.

funny typo.

its unrelvant

most of us guys stopped reading and were already jacking it at that point

bad move Iwin...

Cali is a tough independent girl.... she pays RENT, Utilities.... AND FOOD AND SHIT IS ALL ON HER TOO!!!!

girl is recovering from her first hardcore forum/stalker rape

take it easy pal

IWIN is ok. He's a mall cop.

bad move Iwin...

Cali is a tough independent girl.... she pays RENT, Utilities.... AND FOOD AND SHIT IS ALL ON HER TOO!!!!

girl is recovering from her first hardcore forum/stalker rape

take it easy pal

yes among other things.

:cono:

not another sbrer with the same call me joke to cali

come on jeffy

RJ, call me on the 704 line.