• Views 5,600 Views

Deuce

Broke
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
CaliGirlNJ

Stop trying to climb the corporate ladder and post more semi nudes. Blitty will be nice, I think. More posts, thanks.

Need updates:
1. Your cat Andy
2. New Jersey
3. Vaginal
5. Anal

haha

who says GL doesn't take care of posters?

Douche got chucked by his girl :surrender:

Archie, it was my longest standing thread at GL. It was an accomplishment. I got buried. I needed to redeem myself.

this thread is missing anathletically built guy in front of a helicopter with a boner

Last edited:
Deuce I meant "athletically built as in built like the guy in the match.com ads....ie 5'8 240

I googled, "Plommer", all I got was some type of fucking fruit. Sorry, guey.

if Cali's gonna be getting 7 pages of thread PZ-ed she better start picking some Damn Winners

CaliGirlNJ

Stop trying to climb the corporate ladder and post more semi nudes. Blitty will be nice, I think. More posts, thanks.

Need updates:
1. Your cat Andy
2. New Jersey
3. Vaginal
5. Anal

1. he is good, the usual. sleeps a lot, doesn't eat much, plays a lot, sleeps next to me every night. he's adorable. even though he ruined my arm chair by putting a huge rip in it a few weeks ago.
2. sucks. I like my friends here, but i don't like the people over all. good italian food. I've been in the city more this week than NJ. I'm very close to moving back into the city, I can feel it, lol. Don't want to jinx myself too badly.
3. last time I had it was.. hmm... July 9th. so it's been a week an a half, no big deal. buy august 9th i'll need to get laid again. I really don't like to go a month with out sex. lol. but i don't like to sleep around, thats why i usually have a guy to hook up with fwb (friends with benefits) but i'm sick of my usual go to guys. so maybe now i'll just chill for a few months. we'll see.

what happened to #4?

5. everyone, men and women, should be open to trying a finger up the ass. if you don't like you, yuo never have to do it again. but i think you'll be pleasently surprised.