By The Numbers NFL Plays

What's the weather forecast for Green Bay today? If the ground is frozen solid there is a good chance AP falls apart like a Yugo.

They have a pretty elaborate heating system for the field, that shouldn't be an issue.

I'm on Vikings +7.5 as well. God Bless.

I am making a small play on Vikings ML too but it won't count for/against the record.

There's a reason AP is having a career year.

I am making a small play on Vikings ML too but it won't count for/against the record.

I don't know. When was the last time the Vikings won a game outdoors with or without AP.

is this a "destiny" type play?

I just don't know if AP is done yet. I think we will know by halftime in this one. And they are all numerology based, every pick is based on numerous calculations, and no other factors. Probably why last week was so bad too. Lots of variables like subs and the amount they would be used that I couldn't account for.

My bookie in Cincinnati area hanging Houston -3 -110 (-141 on pinny). :lol: Too bad only have $200 limit. Had +4 with other guy before he gave us that gift line. Rooting for Bengals so dont care if I lose the-3.

Yeah some places is already +10. If it goes to +10.5 will be a nice middle for my Packers -7.5.

Hard to cap that, I had no idea about Ponder. Hoping he plays. I guess.