By The Numbers Hoops Plays

Probably will be only one play a day until March

Too much conflicting energy this month-for instance all of last week each day was a mixed energy a 5/4 or a 6/5 makes it harder to read

In March, for instance the day the tournament starts, 3/21/2013 that's a 3/3 day, I can tell you right now what teams will be good and what ones won't. Harder to do this month.

Anyway, Kansas State +8

So basically you're going to be channeling all the single day energy into 1 play?

No it's be easier to read because the day itself won't have conflicting energy like it has all month, as evidenced by this suckfest. There will be multiple plays RJ.

I'll be back in March.

23-27-1 ATS

Alright fuck it, there is one pay I like tonight that I can base on last weeks fucked up Numerology of overlapping patterns this month

Syracuse -4

Rough going so far so going to just do these straight up no Numerology for the rest of the month

Then back to it in March

Portland +9
LSU +1.5
Troy -1.5

Between Cougar's numerology and Wally's filtered plays I have enough plays to keep me reloading on a regular basis.

lines are good lately...always seem to tighten up this time of year...ive won or lost more games by 1/2pt in the last 2 weeks than i had the first 3 months...

fuck you latech for going 3 for 457869707865 the last few minutes last night too to chuck me by the hook:reallymad:

So here's the thing

Tonight fading Cincinnati is the Numerology play but the world and it's brother are on Georgetown

So what are you saying? "Said the un-imformed bettor?"

Mr. Quincy I am passing tonight

Hard to go with my gut AND the public

If I had to force something I would take the under 118 in the Cincy/Gtown game

On 2/7 (the last 6/7 conflicting energy day) 33 of the 50 home teams won-pretty normal win% for home teams-but only 17 of those actually covered the spread. This could be an advantage for away teams ATS. 6 is home energy 1=male 2=female 3=child like energy 1+2+3=6 Some teams that made the initial cut tomorrow are:

Virginia +4
Texas A&M +2
Colorado -7.5
SE Missouri St -3
Purdue +19
Arkansas +1
West Carolina +6
Washington St. +3
Troy -3.5
Portland +17.5
Pepperdine +12.5

Have a good idea about 3 that I will be playing but going to wait and see what happens between now and then with line moves