• Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 158,251 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
If its breaking news it should be in this thread.

you know after I posted cop, I realized this would be perfect place for iag

BREAKING NEWS! RENO COOL RUMORED TO FINALLY BREAK SASS HIATUS

Film at 11

:lol:

somehow gamelive is 1hour ahead of me. Did they change the clocks without telling me?

remember first NFL game kicks off at 9;30 est manana

Breaking news out of California. No names will be released pending notification of the family.

Man o man. Put down the fork and step away from the cheesies.

IAG

Breaking news out of California. No names will be released pending notification of the family.

Ray has a thread somewhere in regards to this, with lots of different girls.

When CGSF quits GL for the 4,831st time you will all be sorry.

I didn't do anything! She needs to make like swift and shake it off.

Don't forget - if ONE person says something negative, no matter how many say something nice like nice to see you what's going on, the NEGATIVITY is what's important.

Ray has a thread somewhere in regards to this, with lots of different girls.
Yeah I've seen that..I was trying to be funny....like it was Cali...but obviously magnified. I still don't know what the hoopla was about, what 5 pounds? She probably just quit coke along with the sex...double whammy on weight. I doubt she is sitting at home eating bon bons.

Anyway, I just saw recent pictures of TEELA and think she should be kicked out of the fucked up fatty club. Girl looks good!

Last edited:
Cali wasn't a member. Most of us are the fucked up fatties, which is most likely true. Considering we had a thread about food and discussions about how fat we are, it fits.

Cali wasn't a member. Most of us are the fucked up fatties, which is most likely true. Considering we had a thread about food and discussions about how fat we are, it fits.

I screwed that up...that was supposed to be YOU as I said on FB. TEELA is kicked out of the club. You might still be eligible for the fit people fucked up club if it's any consolation.