BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 161,745 Views
A little squirrel caused a large commotion at a senior-living community in Volusia County Thursday.

The animal attacked someone outside Sterling Court on Alabaster Way in Deltona about 2:30 p.m., according to the Volusia County Sheriff's Office.

The person attacked couldn't break free of the squirrel and went inside with the animal. That's when it went wild and started attacking others inside an activity room.

"It's jumping on people and biting them and scratching them, so we need help," a worker told a 911 dispatcher.

Another person is heard in the background saying, "I feel lightheaded! I don't feel good!"

The woman told a dispatcher the squirrel had attacked at least three or four people and they were bleeding. She said someone was able to throw the animal outside.

A worker who answered the phone at the facility Thursday night told the Orlando Sentinel that those who were injured were doing fine but would not comment further.

It's unclear what happened to the squirrel.

No - now come on now. This is serious and is NOT funny.

Squirrel-Shark-16467.jpg

People who shave, wax, or trim their pubic hair are at higher risk of sexually-transmitted infections (STIs), but less likely to get lice, a study suggested on Tuesday.

:handshake:

Seems that there is a new Secretary General of the United Nations.

No longer Ban Ki Moon.

Now Antonio Guterres. From Portugal.

Note that there is no "i" in the last name. Not Gut-i-erres. Just Guterres.

So note that.

OTTAWA A man who stole gold pucks from the Royal Canadian Mint by hiding them in his rectum to evade metal detectors has been sentenced to 30 months in prison.

So there's that. Very funny to we hugely immature sorts.

And there's a capper. The judge who sentenced him? Ontario Court judge Peter Doody.

:handshake:

How does hiding gold in your rectum allow you to evade metal detectors? Weren't metal detectors invented exactly for the purpose of finding stuff that's hidden on one's body? :thinking:

Yeah that thought crossed my mind. I guess maybe when it's a wand rather than a walk-through, that makes it do-able?

Which of course brings up the next question: okay so why don't they have a frikkin walk-through?

leston-lawrence-1.jpg

How does hiding gold in your rectum allow you to evade metal detectors? Weren't metal detectors invented exactly for the purpose of finding stuff that's hidden on one's body? :thinking:

He didn't evade them, he routinely set off the walk through metal detectors and was then scanned with a wand scanner and they couldn't locate any metal on him.

The nerves on that niglet. :bowdown:

I reckon Wand Guy is back to serving double doubles.