Breaking Bad

• Start date
  • Replies 628 Comments
  • Views 36,024 Views
He's been outstanding in this season of BB. Thinking he might be in contention for an Emmy nomination at this point.

In regards to both BB and Dexter,some of you, if not most, are constantly complaining about how unrealistic and improbable these shows are...but you are forgetting that it/they are just a show/movie/book...it's fiction, it doesn't have to be realistic, if it were meant to be so...it would be none fiction. Just enjoy the show...you're supposed to just watch it and enjoy it and let your imagination run free with it, not over analyze it. If you want something realistic and mentally stimulating, then you are watching the wrong show, and perhaps the wrong channel altogether.

wubwub

truthtruth

I thought those shows were real.

Thanks for clearing that up!

There's a very cool letter to the cast of Breaking Bad from the Belize Tourism Board floating around the web. I can't seem to post it from my phone, though.

In regards to both BB and Dexter,some of you, if not most, are constantly complaining about how unrealistic and improbable these shows are...but you are forgetting that it/they are just a show/movie/book...it's fiction, it doesn't have to be realistic, if it were meant to be so...it would be none fiction. Just enjoy the show...you're supposed to just watch it and enjoy it and let your imagination run free with it, not over analyze it. If you want something realistic and mentally stimulating, then you are watching the wrong show, and perhaps the wrong channel altogether.

wubwub

truthtruth

:bashing:

to your room

I was wasted, leave me alone. :imsorry:

:lmao:

she was so livid

I think the Pacy joke put her over the edge

I'm staying in my room. Bacon, shut up. :boo::selfbash::goodbye:

yall will hate me, but as far as tonights episode is concerned, i wouldnt mind having that hour of my life back

It's kind of underwhelming.

My review:

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

yall will hate me, but as far as tonights episode is concerned, i wouldnt mind having that hour of my life back

Agreed. After such a great episode last week, this one was kind of boring to me. With so few episodes left, I expected much better.

There's a very cool letter to the cast of Breaking Bad from the Belize Tourism Board floating around the web. I can't seem to post it from my phone, though.

KR2BVzf.jpg

People who posts pics of food on Facebook . . .

need a trip to Belize.