• Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 1,911 Views

Saulty

EV ZEIN
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I also wanted to start my own Bread thread.

pavy it will be a wec thread. not sure if you wanna go there. robyn has been hot lately. we take turns. fyi.

I am not doing very well lately. I will take any wec play. I'm guessing this has something to do with fighting. Let me know when the play is on. I need to break my slump.

ok will do. good luck to us. will post my top play here. man sounds like everyone is running dry.

is there a wec card tonight? on VS?

stupid directv, no versus for me

10 pm et.

OK pavy...my best play is torres at -330 5dimes.

Yes, it's a chalky play...but totally safe. I'm gonna make back a portion of this week's losses on this.

GL if you follow.

PS..I love his opponent, Benavidez, but Torres is just a dominant fighter, and this is step one after his first loss in ages to getting back to the top tier. Not everyday you can find a top 10 Pound per pound guy at anything less than -500.

Thanks Bread. I'm on it. If he is as good as the Liverpool one we have nothing to worry. I want a one punch knockout between the eyebrows.

Last edited:
Goddamit Pavy I hope I don't fail us. I feel like I will let my kid down or something if this loses.

Daft...very exciting mma...little guys. on vs. network. check it out.

I was hoping 5Dimes would put out some additional lines like Torres to win not by decision. Looks like they are not going to though.

yea...lucky to get any odds in advance at all on wec cards. i feel a big money night coming on.

what do you think about Vasquez/Pulver? I like Vasquez and he's the fav but Pulver is one of those guys that can pull one out. He's on a slide though isn't he?

Pulver will never win another fight in his life. Go heavy on favorite. Thank me later.

what do you think about Vasquez/Pulver? I like Vasquez and he's the fav but Pulver is one of those guys that can pull one out. He's on a slide though isn't he?

Pulver has lost his last 4 fights and 6 out of his last 7. He really seems washed up. As much as I love to play the underdogs in MMA, I will not be playing Pulver. I will make a play on Vasquez. The amount depends on how my night starts off.