• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 1,428 Views

RobbieP

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just a reminder that you are still a valued part of the family that is GameLive.

Speaking of GameLive, I'm not sure anyone else cares or would mention it if they did care but, I hope you aren't out there having sex with persons not GameLive approved.

I guess technically if you are having sex then he/she is associated with GameLive through you but he/she should still be screened. It's for your safety Bread not our enjoyment.

Tomato and Casper doesn't provide pics for us anymore. Blitty, Wal and Coug never do so how about some updated pics for the bitches.

What ya think abut Muddy getting in some pre-AARP dating? We are all happy for him.

Bread, we miss you.

Dude, don't tempt fate.

When did Wally change name?

When did Wally change name?

Wow, no kidding. That was a mind trip when I looked at that after reading your post.

Love you Breadipoodles.

Wow, no kidding. That was a mind trip when I looked at that after reading your post.

Love you Breadipoodles.

I swear Wally made a post similar to this a few months back. I'm on my 5th margarita though and I may be seeing things.

How are you Oksie? Miss ya!

I swear Wally made a post similar to this a few months back. I'm on my 5th margarita though and I may be seeing things.

How are you Oksie? Miss ya!

I am actually 110% ok. Seriously... not one little care in the world. Would love to have moved by now but I can't speed it up so I'm not going to dwell on it. For the first time in 2yrs Pavy, things are pretty much perfect! Quite the lucky chick when I think about it.

I understand the what and why of what you're doing... but know that you are very missed too. I'm sending so many hugs and kisses to you and your family. Happy holidays!! xo

Love you Breadipoodles.

Man it would be wild if you were the last gl lady to not delete me.

It's good to have cedar chests.

I am actually 110% ok. Seriously... not one little care in the world. Would love to have moved by now but I can't speed it up so I'm not going to dwell on it. For the first time in 2yrs Pavy, things are pretty much perfect! Quite the lucky chick when I think about it.

I understand the what and why of what you're doing... but know that you are very missed too. I'm sending so many hugs and kisses to you and your family. Happy holidays!! xo

I'm happy you are doing great! If I ever come back to this world as a woman and I'm not Australian I decided not to have a baby there. I hope you have great holidays on the beach! My family sends hugs and kisses to you and your son!!

Pavy what are you doing and why?

I'm getting drunk with margaritas. Why? Because is Saturday night plommerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Pavy, did you fuck Opie in the ass and not call him the next day? I understand now.

I love to finger myself in the asshoe while masturbating.

I do.

#checkingin

I have never deleted Bread.

I love to finger myself in the asshoe while masturbating.

I do.

#checkingin

Do you feel like killing yourself right after?