• Views 2,379 Views

Blitty

Nucks Lover
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
America Fuck Yeah!!

Kinda pathetic when you go "USA USA USA" or "America Fuck Yeah" when some team from Boston won it, and you support someone else. Just my 2 cents.

SoV
Kinda pathetic when you go "USA USA USA" or "America Fuck Yeah" when some team from Boston won it, and you support someone else. Just my 2 cents.

And that's why England only has a small island of land and we have a large prosperous territory...

And that's why England only has a small island of land and we have a large prosperous territory...

Didn't know it had anything to do with sports. Thanks for the heads-up.

Sov, you're my favorite limey. :cheers:

Yeah, the Bruins are an American team, made up of mostly Canadian players. There's a coupla token US players though...

Every forward player on Boston, minus Krejci, is a Canadian. Boston has 3 American born players. 2 are borderline NHL calibre D-men while Thomas was the Conn Smyth winner.

Really happy for Thomas. :clap: Outstanding season for the old guy. Does he get the Hart too?

Does he get the Hart too?

Never mind, he's not on the list of finalists. Corey Perry, Daniel Sedin and Martin St-Louis. It has to go to St-Louis.

Thomas was outstanding. Had the Bruins lost, he would still likely have won the Conn Smythe. I'd go with St. Louis for the Hart as well. He puts up some very impressive numbers for a small player and has the heart of a lion. Typical Canadian born hockey player!!!

Never mind, he's not on the list of finalists. Corey Perry, Daniel Sedin and Martin St-Louis. It has to go to St-Louis.

Perry.

Hardly watched any of the finals, But Thomas was very impressive against Tampa. I don't much care for all the attention always placed on goalies but he deserves a lot of credit.

Thomas had a great series and was made even better by the pathetic play of Luongo. This series could have been over in 5 rather than 7.