BobbyFK under a lot of heat

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 16,228 Views
Kato, what is this video you speak of?

You guys have never seen the video of Bobbys next door neighbor (an older negro gentleman) grabbing Bobbys balls while they wrestled on his couch?

Oh my God.

Hope sure haven't. Thanks Kato, I will watch after work.

:thumbsup:

:sevenup:

will watch when kid isnt beside me
sounds NSFH

It's safe. It's disturbing as hell but it's safe.

Dean is a molester in progress.

:banhim:

This is just unbelievable. I can't believe this Dean character. Bobby might have moved to Vegas to get away from Dean. I bet Dean has been to prison.

WTF is this????:eyes:
and why is it being recorded?
voyeur cam for homos...
I'm lost

I'll go ahead and put up -235 that Bobby has been molested by that guy either against his will or willing
jumping jesus on a pogo stick something aint right up there with those folks

poor Robbayyyyy!!!!!

That dude just keeps on fucking with me

Who recorded these? When i first saw a couple of these i thought i was stagged. But i doubt even bobby would let someone touch them multiple times in a prank video to get attention.

Wow what is going on with that kid.

In the latter video I noticed it was recorded via video chat/face time/skype/or whatever
And the dude recording it hid his face...in the end he said something to the effect of
"That's it boyz..peace". But then told bobby previos to that, that it wasn't being recorded.

So idk if its staged...and I don't think "something ain't right with them folks"
I think something ain't right with the black homeslice

Bobby is broadcasting his feed through a public chat roulette site.

Spankie is his frienemy from sbr/tiny chat, and he is recording the broadcast to post on sbr.

Spankie is his frienemy from sbr/tiny chat, and he is recording the broadcast to post on sbr.

What do your Spanish friends think of Bobby's trip to Vegas? He has to be an international star by now!

What do your Spanish friends think of Bobby's trip to Vegas? He has to be an international star by now!

They kept saying "retardado!" "retardado!" "jajajajajaa".... and some other weird Spanish words.

I have no idea what they were trying to say..:clueless:

Gotta love those frienemies.