Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
great fokken video

thanks for the shout-out Zeta

Funniest part of the video is when the subway comes screaming to a stop every 3 minutes

Bobby's put on 30-40lbs. Late night WaWa runs caught up to him.

i can honestly say that Zeta has really grown on me... love the look (haircuts, chains, socks etc.) love the language (broads, fuck this fuck that, pal etc.) guy is sharp as they come...:yes:

i can honestly say that Zeta has really grown on me... love the look (haircuts, chains, socks etc.) love the language (broads, fuck this fuck that, pal etc.) guy is sharp as they come...:yes:

a lot of hot girls befirend him on facebook too

we may have over looked him, we do need a Herman replacement

a lot of hot girls befirend him on facebook too

we may have over looked him, we do need a Herman replacement

He gets limited on people he can add on facebook because so many "broads" reported him. I understand his approach but he goes about it the wrong way. He needs to stick to banging 4's and 5's and work his way up to the big leagues.

deucey is it true rubyn was your fb friend?
Yes

No longer. Not because I don't like her, personal reasons. I don't have any FB friends on forums. Not even best buds like Venditto, SoV, etc. No one.

Smart move, Duecer. FB is DANGEROUS ground brutha

glad u guys liked the video

im dating that black chick i friended off facebook.

for our 2nd date we went to the beach... and then her favorite place to eat, Popeyes! hahaha

of course i paid for her for everything so far. i aint being cheap no more.

How much is a meal at Popeyes?

Need more pics of black chick. Heard she's a 8 :yes:

popeyes meal was $13. she said she had mikes hard lemonade at her house so i did not order drinks with the meal.

shes beautiful. here you go guys! also proof that i took the pic, u can see me in the reflection in her shades. this was from Long Beach, LI.

pcgtlvx.jpg