guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Got me a good ol boy deep south hillbilly redneck countryboy kickshitter truck

AKA The Big Rig.

IMG_0484.jpeg

Trying to decide between bumper stickers.

Either:

ukraine biden took my job and made my gas more expensiver; lets go brandon!!

Or

joe and da hoe gotta go bluelives confederate flag; took my job!!!

Last edited:
Sweeeet. The other housewives in the Home Depot parking lot are gonna see this and regret settling for Billy Bob and his clapped out '04 Ranger.

Well done once again blittster.

Fuk yah dude!

Kickass.

Country girls gonna be chasing Blittster everywhere.

Super jelly. Nice ride.
Thanks man. Second time around I bought a value vehicle. The SR is the most basic version.

No power seats or features at all, surprised it has power windows. The souped up versions are twice as much.

7th used car. Never bought new before.

#budgetballer

Thanks man. Second time around I bought a value vehicle. The SR is the most basic version.

No power seats or features at all, surprised it has power windows. The souped up versions are twice as much.

7th used car. Never bought new before.

#budgetballer
Honestly thought you were one of those buy new all-the-time people. Mostly always did the same ...... you buy the vehicle say 25k and and bring it back a week later and they give you 20K for it. WTF! It's just about making sure no serious accidents, good title and shit that these days so easy to find on the web. Still have my BASIC featured Honda CRV with almost 200K on it but really will be used as an emergency 2nd vehicle.

PS Left lights on last night just 30 minutes ago jumped it to start lol.
:mrmonkey:

PSS One thing I hate about FLA. Stupid signs on I75 reminding me to have lights on when raining ......off and on rain ..... one mile raining ..... next mile not .... late afternoon so no idea left lights on when finally home.

PSS relating to autos BASIC older Honda CRV doesn't have the automatic light feature.
:mudcat:

Got me a good ol boy deep south hillbilly redneck countryboy kickshitter truck

AKA The Big Rig.

View attachment 8607

Trying to decide between bumper stickers.

Either:

ukraine biden took my job and made my gas more expensiver; lets go brandon!!

Or

joe and da hoe gotta go bluelives confederate flag; took my job!!!
Don't go redneck Blitty!!! Don't ruin the vehicle's appearance with those goofy bumper stickers. JMO. If you do need to change your handle to BlittyBob! Please take a selfie of you in front of the vehicle with those boots you have and a cowboy hat. Don't forget the hay straw in the mouth.

nice we got a basic 23' 4runner when we got here. it's a pretty bumpy ride, and steering seems a little janky.

Saw that yours was a Tundra,would’ve bought one as well but gas is close to 8 bucks a gallon here