Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,932 Comments
  • Views 130,184 Views
If you just want to speculate and dont actually believe you need to hold btc in your bunker like xpy just buy gbtc.

If you just want to speculate and dont actually believe you need to hold btc in your bunker like xpy just buy gbtc.
The sound you make when you didn't buy bitcoin when it was less than 3 figures in price...

Why would you want to buy from a Fiat based trust?

Y'all keep believing that horse and cart monetary system be the shiz.

I like to listen and take in knowledge from all sides regarding any issue i'm invested in.

Having said that, this fella resonates most with my belief systems when it comes to macro world view of global economies.

This won't be for everyone but from my perspective he has shown to consistently have his eye on the prize.

BTC preparing to blast through $12K

I feel like $50K in 18 months is so possible. Seriously.

I mean $550.00 is so possible too but.

:moped:

BTC preparing to blast through $12K

I feel like $50K in 18 months is so possible. Seriously.

I mean $550.00 is so possible too but.

:moped:
Am staying on btc until it hits 65% market dominance then reassess... 🎉🤞

Oh, and tron, my money is on if we break through 20k and hold then expect 50k by the end of the summer...

Crypto is volatile and over performs in both directions...

Smashed through 12k with follow through..

Now we need a little pullback and chill. Give us that bullish pennant

Hhhmmm so the PBV indicator (Price by Volume) shows us that there's very little buying and selling between the 11500-13500 range, so perhaps we wont see much resistance here to push the price up to the 13500-14000 level...

Part of me thinks FOMO money is entering here but have a look at previous parabolic runs that bitcoin has been on. In % terms we "potentially" have some ways to go if it meant matching previous runs..

Buying the dips at this time is very beneficial...

Lots of money to be made

Hodl is all I can do brother. Not sure if my wallet s are operable anymore anyways

What fees will Chase charge me, if I buy the $400 limit on Coinbase with my CC?

That huge candle all the way down to 11600 bought all the way back up to 13k in less than 15 mins...

Dayum...