Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,932 Comments
  • Views 130,174 Views
Finally get to use this gif for bitcoin again...
raw

Heard Facebook is introducing a crypto tomorrow

Should we invest?

Heard Facebook is introducing a crypto tomorrow

Should we invest?
Libra. Backed by PayPal, Visa and mastercard.

Personally detest what it stands for (probably one of the biggest mistakes humanity will make) but also see why it will likely succeed..

A unregulated private business having control of your money. What could possibly go wrong?

One Bitcoin will be worth like $250K in 5 years or be worth $0. I don’t think there’s any middle ground. I’ve been very fortunate so far with it. I bought it at $179.00 years ago and then I bought more again when it dipped below $4K. It’s at $9,756 right now.

Tronman I'm not one for hyperbole but am 99.9% confident that the price will never go to zero. There's always someone out there who'll see the price as a bargain.

Personally don't see why (based on price history) the price won't overextend to 100k by the peak of this next bull cycle.

Of course over performance then means the equivalent coming back down. Lots of opportunities to be had...

The great reset has been quietly happening for a number of years now. Soon the trickle of change will turn into a tsunami (aka 2008)...

The warning signs are ever present.

Informative video giving possible explanations as to why bitcoin bulls are out in force...

Just bought more at $11,076. The next refresh and it went to $10,363. This stuff is so wild.

What method is my current best option to buy that crap?

What method is my current best option to buy that crap?

Coinbase or Gemini

The Coinbase app is ridiculously easy to buy/sell. You may have to wait a few days to trade after your initial bank deposit.