Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,936 Comments
  • Views 130,323 Views
20221112_180753.jpg

One of the CEOs bought a crap ton of restaurants in my hometown including the one where I met my wife (her a bartender, me a busboy).

Are any of ya'll still long on Bitcoin/other crypto, or using this FTX situation as a wakeup call to gtfo?

Bankman-Fried was charged with eight crimes by the DOJ, SEC: conspiracy to commit wire fraud on customers, wire fraud on customers, conspiracy to commit wire fraud on lenders, wire fraud on lenders, conspiracy to commit commodities fraud, conspiracy to commit securities fraud, conspiracy to commit money laundering, and conspiracy to defraud the United States and violate campaign finance laws.

Are any of ya'll still long on Bitcoin/other crypto, or using this FTX situation as a wakeup call to gtfo?
Same as always, keep your crypto coins in a wallet locally. There is zero reason to keep money in an exchange's account. If you don't control your crypto keys then it's not yours. This has been the golden rule since the start.

Still long (BTC only) but I’m not investing extreme life altering amounts. The time to buy is whey it’s sub $20K, not $50K and Grandma O’Neil is buying it.

Sam Bankman-Fried’s co-conspirators/co-founders/lovers Caroline Ellison and Gary Wang have agreed to cooperate with the authorities and testify against Sammy, the US attorney for the Southern District of New York announced.