Biggest Play of the Year...

on the opposite side on this one but that's just because i want collingwood to win

gl xpy... you'll have much more cash on this game than i will so i'll 10% cheer for you :)
hahaha thanks Oxy. After hearing Malthouse yesterday talk about how they didnt have the mentality going out there to win against the Hawks (Clearly BS...Any1 who knows Micks coaching style knows that he wants the throat of his opponents on each and every occasion, nothing less) i feel a little more comfortable about this wager...Btw xpy thanx u 4 the emotional GST :) And wishes u partial good luck with the pies :)

like the great shantystar says googluck

ty Roguey....Up by 25 with 7 mins left....Looking good here guys

Thanks for the winner Xpan. :cheersbuddy: Quite the show the final qtr and change.

Sorry diogee but ur Jinx powers r gonna have to be stronger than that :) Ur welcome buddy

I like winning X'er and this play was a winner.
Good job.

Quite impressive call. Glad you get to go to China on somebody else's dime.

Quite impressive call. Glad you get to go to China on somebody else's dime.
Thanks Macca...Free international flights and holidays ALWAYS feel good :) Hope you cashed champ...:thumbsup:

I like winning X'er and this play was a winner.
Good job.
Wal, was there ever any doubt about this ;-) Good to see u slapped Hamilton square in the gob :)

Good job guy. WE knew you could do it.

Handicapping thread of the year. Good job xpy, fellas. :clap:

good job xpy! I missed the entire 4Q thanks to some guests of mine not being able to handle their liquor. And go figure, the biggest instigator was a Collingwood fan :p

good job xpy! I missed the entire 4Q thanks to some guests of mine not being able to handle their liquor. And go figure, the biggest instigator was a Collingwood fan :p

:cheersbuddy: haha gotta love to hate (or love) magpies fans :) meanwhile one of the horses went and developed cholic...Had to unload a 303 shell into him after he passed the point of no return at 7pm and buried him this morning...RIP Little Chance

:cheersbuddy: haha gotta love to hate (or love) magpies fans :) meanwhile one of the horses went and developed cholic...Had to unload a 303 shell into him after he passed the point of no return at 7pm and buried him this morning...RIP Little Chance

Shit that's awful. I don't know how you do that. I bought some ownership in a few horses about 4-5 yrs ago. Never expecting to make any cash or anything but just to have an interest, go visit them, owner's perks at the races, etc... When one of the newer ones broke down about 2 months after I got involved with it, I bailed for good. Too hard for me to handle. I know it happens all the time but I'm not built to take it.

Shit that's awful. I don't know how you do that. I bought some ownership in a few horses about 4-5 yrs ago. Never expecting to make any cash or anything but just to have an interest, go visit them, owner's perks at the races, etc... When one of the newer ones broke down about 2 months after I got involved with it, I bailed for good. Too hard for me to handle. I know it happens all the time but I'm not built to take it.
Yeah from what i hear in the racing industry if the horse breaks a leg its off to horsey heaven...Wouldve preferred to use morphine as far more humane but he went toxic so best to put him out of his misery with what was available at the time...Better that than let him suffer...

RIP Little Chance

you were loved