xpansive

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Aussie Rules Grand Final

Geelong Cats -3.5 5 units

Game starts in a little over 24 hours...:popcorn:

I don't tail but I'm gonna TRUST that you know something about this sport, this team or something about something. Not tailing mind you but I will just follow. If RayRay comes in and supports this play I will add a lil more. If RJ gives it his approval then a lil more still.

WE will be rooting this one in boys.

I don't tail but I'm gonna TRUST that you know something about this sport, this team or something about something. Not tailing mind you but I will just follow. If RayRay comes in and supports this play I will add a lil more. If RJ gives it his approval then a lil more still.
Wal no way id tout a game unless a + degree of confidence is present. Played twice this season with Cats taking both games by 3 and 96 points respectively. Cats have the form going into this game as well as the mental edge imo...

goog luck :hattip:
Sency, you too pal....U all is good ppl...
WE will be rooting this one in boys.
Fiver, feeling good about this play...Pies shouldnt even be in GF...Hawks choked :drama:

:+1:

go geelong
go xpy
Fuggin Pumped for this game to begin Kato...Hope u pick a winner...

Btw boyz for those Non-US citizens (not my fault sorry) sportingbet.com.au have a new members 100% deposit bonus up to $200 with 1x rollover ...This is +EV pplz....Yes the juice is terrible but cant go past that bonus....

I'm officially blessing this pick with a sprinkling of some of my albacore mojo.

Sency, you too pal....U all is good ppl...

Fiver, feeling good about this play...Pies shouldnt even be in GF...Hawks choked :drama:

Fuggin Pumped for this game to begin Kato...Hope u pick a winner...

Btw boyz for those Non-US citizens (not my fault sorry) sportingbet.com.au have a new members 100% deposit bonus up to $200 with 1x rollover ...This is +EV pplz....Yes the juice is terrible but cant go past that bonus....

you are on the right side

st yolandi blessed it

hawthorn hawks for life though

wally, i played a large prop on Geelong +170 to win the Premiers a few weeks ago...i like the fact that they have moved from being a dog to the favorite here...tells me that collingwood is a little more banged up than we first thought.:yes:

That settles it. I had $5 on it not bumpin' that bitch to $10.

:highfive: ...
not sure what took XP so damn long to make the play, but its on, boyzzz
:rayray:

I'm officially blessing this pick with a sprinkling of some of my albacore mojo.
Fishy Magic
you are on the right side

st yolandi blessed it

hawthorn hawks for life though
They should be the cats opponents this game. Lets hope they bounce back next year. All blessings and appreciated :hattip:

wally, i played a large prop on Geelong +170 to win the Premiers a few weeks ago...i like the fact that they have moved from being a dog to the favorite here...tells me that collingwood is a little more banged up than we first thought.:yes:
Just looking at the form of both teams over past month is indicative of this. That +170 is looking good :thumbsup:

That settles it. I had $5 on it not bumpin' that bitch to $10.
U bitch slap that hamilton Wal...

I will follow so be prepared to lose.

:highfive: ...
not sure what took XP so damn long to make the play, but its on, boyzzz
:rayray:
RR lots of $$$ on this game...Win here will provide a expenses paid trip to China insteading of dipping into saving...Wanted to be cautious and w8 for unexpected. Also have Cats -17.5 +155 at centrebet for 1 Unit....Thinking this could be a 4 goal win...

I am just one of Brock's many ghosts. :sports:

on the opposite side on this one but that's just because i want collingwood to win

gl xpy... you'll have much more cash on this game than i will so i'll 10% cheer for you :)